Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@ClassicallyFab I love the llamacorn!!! Have to check out my local Marschall's maybe I'll lucky and find this as well๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Good luck, ๐Ÿ€ @katkapivarci!

@ClassicallyFab Omg that frame is everything! I'm a llamacorn ๐Ÿ˜„ 

OMG!   That jewelry tray!

Cross-Posting from the August Hauls Thread - My Fantasy Palette arrived today!

Fantasy PaletteFantasy PaletteFantasy PaletteFantasy Palette

I added on the Made You Blush Drenched Powder Highlight  - It was the closest thing I could find to my beloved Barbie Dazzle (RIP).  They also threw in the sample vial of Mercury Artist Glitter as a GWP. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76 I love these pictures!! So dreamy and mermaid-y! That palette looks like it was made BY mermaids โค๏ธ

Awwww  - Thank you, doll! ๐Ÿ’—  @katkapivarci

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Tamara76 @ClassicallyFab @veronika23 I saw the pics of the Butter London glosses. I used the LLB mermaid scales as gloss under my brown bone to good effect. I'll try them on my whole lid in the AM and post pics.

Re: RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Ohhh!   Can't wait to see!  I use a very tiny bit of mine on top of my blush/powder highlight for extra sparkle!

@mermadelove Interesting way to use them. Mine haven't seen the light much, although I have given them some more chances. I'll love to see pics. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@ClassicallyFab @veronika23@Tamara76 @darkiceis @Beadshopgirl I can't remember who made the comment about "glitter on the cheeks" being too much but I had to laugh because I'm the same way. I'm like " Glitter on the cheeks??? It better be Halloween!" But just for me. I love seeing OTHER people rock it! 

@ClassicallyFab I've also used them on my lips. 

@mermadelove  can't wait to see ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76  Awesome pics T! Where's that baby mermicorno from? What Barbie Dazzle??? Thx!

Thank you, V! โค๏ธ   The baby Mermicorno is one of the little Frenzies cell phone charms- I think I got it at Barnes & Noble a while back. 

Barbie Dazzle was one of the first highlights I got from Love Luxe Beauty and I loved it as a blush topper, but it was so soft that it became demolished from just jostling around in the drawer....and then I dropped it.  I only have a tiny little scoop left in a Buxom Eye Shadow compact and it is now discontinued... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Awww thanks @Tamara76! That's why I don't have it lol

Oh no! Maybe if enough people ask for it they'll bring it back? You should message them. Doesn't hurt to try right. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good idea! ๐Ÿ’‹  @veronika23

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Tamara76 Don't you just LOVE it??? GREAT job with the pics!

Thanks!   @mermadelove  Yes, I love it, but I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to mess it up.... ๐Ÿ˜ž   I have a bad habit of buying pretty things that I don't use because they're too pretty!

@Tamara76  Oh you simply must use it! The colors are AMAZING ON! Also, I wats to let you know that I got shipping confirmation on my replacement shadows from them today, as well as a refund for the shipping they overcharged me! 

You have a good eye for taking pics, Tamara!  I love this set up - almost more than the products itself Heart so glad everything arrived in one piece (whew!)

8,519 Replies
testing