Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@angel7594  hahahaha yeah! I'll bet you have a great collection of fantasy brushes too... with all the pretties you've been showing us ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 right?! We want to see your unicorn and mermaid brush collections @angel7594 ๐Ÿ˜„ !

@Mcakes @veronika23

I will share a collective photo soon, I have no idea how many there are now...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@Mcakesabsolutely!

@angel7594I can't wait!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sale at Beauty Bay - They carry Unicorn Cosmetics including the new mermaid brushes!

MONDAY_MAIN.JPG

RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

@heartsmyface The tip swatch is one layer and the bottom is two but you canโ€™t really see all the colors. My skin is medium/dark tan so it will likely be much bolder on you! I LOVE this highlighter. Densely packed and gorgeous. Iโ€™d love more from her!

Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

So pretty, @mermadelove!  I love the pigmentation, that stuff looks like a little goes a long way.

@prettyinpa  I absolutely love it, I used it for halloween. I'll likely use it for my birthday next! LOL! 

OMG!!!!!   Gorgeous!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  @mermadelove

@Tamara76 I know, right?!??  And that was with a blush brush! Imagine each stripe swiped on individually how awesome would that be?!

bh.JPG

Spoiler

BH Cosmetics is once again making our makeup dreams come true with the new Marvycorn by Marvyn Macnificent 13 Color Shadow & Highlighter Palette. The rainbow-hued product is a collaboration with German beauty blogger Marvyn Macnificent, who has become a top beauty influencer in Germany for his entertaining makeup videos on YouTube.

The palette features 10 eye shadows and three highlighters. The packaging itself is ultracute, covered with rainbows, clouds, and hearts. A purple and pink unicorn prances above the shadows with tongue-in-cheek names like "spray tan" and "k bye." The hues include both shimmery and matte shades with a few bright hues to round out this otherwise neutral palette.

If you happen to be traveling to Germany this December, you'll be available to pick up the palette at the end of this year. Unfortunately, us States-bound makeup-lovers won't be able to own the palette until the Spring of 2018 when it becomes available on BH Cosmetics's website

It's cute but a skip for me. Too much stuff coming ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh thatโ€™s adorable!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt

Awwww - Soooo cute!   โค๏ธ   @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt THis is so cute it makes me want to pee pink, fahrt glitter and puke rainbows!!!!!! loving i love you GIF by Mia Page

But can some of these companies PLEASE show us some mermaid love! ( See what I did there?)

the little mermaid love GIF

(BTW, Fahrt is spelled that way because Sephora's algorithm apparently thinks it's a bad word!!!!!!!!!!!) 

@mermadelove Fahrt means to travel in German!

@jozkid ha ha thatโ€™s AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I ๐Ÿ’–polyglot jokes

For fans of Bitter Lace Beauty's highlighters they are having a flash sale this weekend, 20% off everything all weekend, ends Monday the 20th at 12AM EST. Code FALL.

bitter lace.JPG

Thanks @prettyinpa!  That dark highlighter is mighty tempting but probably will pass this too.

Ahhhh!  So pretty!  Has anyone got swatches if these? @prettyinpa

I don't have that one, but I think @mermadelove does. Maybe she can do some swatches for you, @heartsmyface

7 Replies
testing