Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mermaids & Unicorns

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Ooh, snuggly unicorns, thanks @Tamara76, they are so cute!

@Tamara76 @prettyinpa  You ladies are awesome!!! That's a great way to beat high shipping costs!!!

Thanks, @mermadelove!   It was a brilliant idea and the credit goes to @prettyinpa for thinking of it and coordinating it!💗

RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

Zero interest in the perfume lol but I like those pool floaties!

RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

@shimmerbait ooo I feel like those shoes would poke a hole straight through those cute floaties.

Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

@greenwenvy   she was CLEARLY air lifted into position......

OMG - LOL!   @greenwenvy

lol @shimmerbait I love those too! Hahaha at first I didn't understand that she had a jacket over her shoulders and I kept thinking - I know she's thin but how is her head so big and her shoulders so narrow?!

Ohhh love these too @shimmerbait

Cross post from the indie thread-

Devinah Cosmetics is having a 50% off sale of their highlighters, promo code GLOWMEUP.  They have some cool irridescent and shade shifter colors. Highlighters from $6, yup, got my money.

devinah.JPG

Oh nice! Thanks for sharing @prettyinpa Smiley Happy

The Swimtails company (a manufacturer of swimmable mermaid tails) has created a new company called Printed Leggings. They have 4 mermaid legging styles. Here are a couple:29F5EAE1-781A-4C26-B34C-05E4E23837F5.jpeg

3FE69E1D-4FD1-4ECE-A338-EE37D94ECFB9.jpeg

Need!!!!! 

Oh-oh, I can see these as late spring-early fall running tights when it's too cool for bare legs and too warm for winter insulated tights

@ClassicallyFab  I totally want these for swimming now!!!!

Ha, I’m sure you can swim in these, but I think They’re just meant to wear. They are made by the makers of Swimtails, where I hot The little one her mermaid tail, but this is a whole new division of just leggings. @mermadelove💕😄💕💕

@ClassicallyFab Somehow I ended up at the Mer Tailor site instead of SwimTails and the way they worded it made it seem like you could swim in them. But even if you aren't meant to, they are awesome!!!  I want to get little one a tail for Xmas!

You probably can. It’s a good idea! @mermadelove

@ClassicallyFab IF I end up getting one, I'll post here and let you know how it worked out!!

Oooo, Yes, definitely do @mermadelove! 💕

Cute!