Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mermaids & Unicorns

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

OMG!   Even the packaging looks amazing!😯😯😯  @veronika23

I know @Tamara76!  Must have for sure!

Could it be this???

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 1.46.00 PM.png

Maybe liquid highlighters? Too many swatches for 4 (Mystical Effects) products, no?

@ClassicallyFab  yeah lots of swatches for sure but I thought some were repeats... like swatched the products a few times... trying to get the color just right etc... you know

I thought of that, too, and if that's the case, I'd be pleased, as the formula looks thin (not gloopy).

Thinking they were testing different colors/formulas. Lets hope we love the final product! Smiley Happy

I am very excited that he’s been working on a mermaid product! Thanks for the tag @veronika23! Can’t wait to see swatches. I’m sure we won’t be let down.

@ClassicallyFab  I can't wait to see swatches too! Gonna need all those Smiley Very Happy

EEK!!!  @shimmerbait ^^^

Image result for drop jaw gif

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt  I managed to finally tag her. Stupid BIC. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

YAY!  Now she'll definitely see it @veronika23 (assuming tags are working properly Smiley Indifferent)

All my unicorn sisters out there- if you get the Too Faced Unicorn Survival Kit, check your highlighter right away. Mine arrived broken. Smiley Sad The shipping box looked pretty good, not squished flat or anything, so I'm guessing it's fragile.

photo(1).JPG

Oh no!!!!!!! 😰😰😰   @prettyinpa

@prettyinpa I just pm’ed you about this! Well, there’s my answer! Hopefully they replace it no problem! I’ve had good luck with their customer service so far. Good luck!

Oh no! Smiley Sad I hope you can get a replacement @prettyinpa!

I contacted them this AM, they said no replacements, they would do a refund upon looking at the photos I just sent them. Dang, and I really wanted that highlighter intact.

Oh no!!!! Smiley Sad  I'm so sorry @prettyinpa.  Why no replacements? 

@veronika23-  Since it's OOS on their site, I'm guessing they don't expect to get anymore to do a replacement with. I'd much rather an intact highlighter than a replacement.

I'm sorry @prettyinpa. That's poor management on their part. MAC (Canada anyways) always has a few backups of LE items in case this happens. This way they can replace it. Glad they refunded you though.

5 Replies