Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@prettyinpa

__oops sorry.jpg

You should sign up for their emails and wait until they have a sale. I thought the white one had been discontinued but guess it made a come back. One of their last sale was 30% off. Hopefully it would still be in stock. ๐Ÿ–ค

Come to think of it, I have seen these!๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป.  Gorgeous!   Thanks, V!  @veronika23

@Tamara76  they are both super pretty! I prefer the white but both are nice. Skinny Dip always get me with their bags ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 Are these like the Tangle Teezers? If so, I'm going to need to order them all.....thanks! Or, thanks? ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Randell  I think so?

__oops sorry.jpg

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@veronika23 omg I love these I don't know how practical it would be considering I have curly hair but so cute. Love the colour of that first one.๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@greenwenvy  I don't know how practical it would be either but their darn cute! ๐Ÿ˜„

Moschino x MLP Capsule Collection!!!! I don't have $350 to drop on a tank top, but.... these are so freaking cute!!!!  I love the entire ensembles, except maybe the hats - I'm just not a hat girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

bella hadid moschino

@Tamara76 So cute! But, hey, I've got a grommeting tool, and it's so easy to add a bow. Come on over and we'll slap some bows on our MLP shirts!! And, Tokidoki! Lol!

Sounds like a plan!   LOL!   โค๏ธ   @Randell

Yeah these are cute!

Love Luxe Beauty - Iridescent Highlighters - Noon CST tomorrow! Sept 23rd

@shimmerbait, @Randell @mermadelove @ClassicallyFab @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76, @angel7594

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.33.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.35.29 PM.png

How did I miss these last time I was on their site?  They are so pretty, now I have to choose between the bundle and the purple and green.

That purple is gorgeous! Thanks @veronika23!

OMG!   These are beautiful!  I especially love Sky and Coral!   I may have to sit this one out, though, as I have binged on palettes in the last week.... 

Thank you for the tag!   @veronika23

Tamara76 wrote:

OMG!   These are beautiful!  I especially love Sky and Coral!   I may have to sit this one out, though, as I have binged on palettes in the last week.... 

Thank you for the tag!   @veronika23

Yes, exactly this. Me too as you well know! 

@veronika23  You're killing me, smalls!

I am going to Ulta to return and rebuy my Glazen. Thanks @ClassicallyFab for pointing out the sale! Then I will put my saving on an ULTA gift card for the fateful day that the USK and/or Unicorn Tears Liquid lippie drop!!!!!

#mermicornsquadgoals 

@mermadelove  now I wanna watch that movie again!!! Gotta save that money to buy even more makeup!!!

Image result for you're killin me smalls gif

OMG @veronika23 I didn't even know it was from a movie! Which movie is it????

@mermadelove  OMG no way! It's from The Sandlot.  That gif is a clip from that movie. ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Gonna have to look into it now! ๐Ÿ˜„

testing