Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Check out this tutorial! So pretty! Details are in the spoiler, and you'll probably have zoom in (aka click the pics) to see the text better. Sorry... this was such a pain to screenshot. ๐Ÿ˜ž

gmermaid1.PNG

Spoiler
gmermaid2.PNGgmermaid3.PNGgmermaid4.PNGgmermaid5.PNGgmermaid6.PNGgmermaid7.PNGgmermaid8.PNGgmermaid9.PNGgmermaid10.PNGgmermaid11.PNGgmermaid12.PNGgmermaid13.PNGgmermaid14.PNGgmermaid15.PNGgmermaid16.PNG

Here's the article link: https://www DOT glamour DOT com/story/mermaid-makeup-tutorial-halloween

So pretty, @lmi82!  A use for all my brightly colored highlighters!

Ssoooo pretty @lmi8 ๐Ÿ’• Thanks for sharing...

Nice!!! Thanks @lmi82 ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow!!!! @lmi82โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Dropping the 411: I went to Ulta yesterday to return and rebuy my Glazen eyeglosses at 50% off Thanks, @ClassicallyFab for the heads up. While I was there, I saw a sign at the register stating that Too Faced reps were going to be at my Ulta on October 7th ALL DAY talking about new product lines, holiday releases, etc. We can only hope and pray that the Unicorn Survival KIt along with other sneaky peeked items will be on offer!! I don't know if this is at every Ulta on 10/7/17, but it's worth checking!

Thanks for the heads up!  @mermadelove @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Tamara76  Go Team mermicorn!

I had a chat with a freelance Too Faced rep, today. He didn't know much about when releases will be ๐Ÿคค dropping, but was confident that Unicorn would be dropped prior to the holidays. @mermadelove @veronika23 @Tamara76 Not exciting news, and not 100% concrete seeming, but nice news, nonetheless.

Thanks for the info, @ClassicallyFab!  I had a dream last nite about getting the Unicorn kit and showing it to all my friends (who when ho-hum, only you guys on here get my makeup/unicorn/mermaid obsession).

Lol! IMG_5224.GIF

IMG_5226.GIF

Thanks for the update @ClassicallyFab. @mermadelove! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hahahaha! Stupid autocorrect!!!

"When releases will be drooling" ? I'm pretty sure you meant "dropping" but it's hilarious considering we are all drooling over this one! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cross-posting from the September Hauls thread - Found this set at Bath & Body Works today:

Their noses are magnetic, so they can "kiss"!!!Their noses are magnetic, so they can "kiss"!!!

I popped into BBW with some friends after movies and beers and we may have squealed so loudly upon seeing these that other customers stopped and stared.  One of my friends was just like "Yeah, we're 12."  LOL!!!  

We each bought a set to split with our daughters! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Cute! Thx! I am running there first thing tomorrow! I hope mine has them!

Ohhhh!   I hope they have them, too!  Good luck! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„  @Randell

Ohhhh!   I hope they have them, too!  Good luck! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„  @Randell

Cute!

Thanks, V!!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ.  @veronika23

Whoa- need these! Thanks @Tamara76!!! ๐Ÿฆ„ I'm always breaking my hand sanitizer holders. I'm going to buy these in duplicate. Too cute!

1 Reply
testing