Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@ClassicallyFab  You're welcome!!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ. You know - I have noticed the same thing Since they redesigned the pocketbac holders!  They break a lot more easily! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @ClassicallyFab @mermadelove @Randell @Mcakes

Tagging a few ladies since this thread doesn't show up on the main feed anymore. Lately my partner has been surprising me with little gifts. Today I came home to another package and it contained the most beautiful thing...

Her body is the anchor of the mirror and curves around the edge to the handle.Her body is the anchor of the mirror and curves around the edge to the handle.On the front her hair curves along the other direction.On the front her hair curves along the other direction.

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Wow that's beautiful.

That mirror is just so pretty. It would jazz up a vanity, even if you never used it.

@vegchililover78  That is seriously the most beautiful mirror I've ever seen. Perfect for a mermaid brushing her hair! โค๏ธ

Oh my!!!!!   That mirror is so lovely!  What a sweet and thoughtful gift!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @vegchililover78

Whoa @vegchililover78! Where can I get this? So beautiful! You're a lucky/ fortunate gal! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@ClassicallyFab He found it on Amazon. The brand is Summit Hill, search for Summit Collection Art Nouveau Collectible Mermaid Hand Mirror Nymph Decoration. I really was speechless he picked this out all by himself. Today was a pretty great day aside from the surprise gift. We went for tacos at a little shop that opened down the street from us and then went to see a special showing of Labyrinth at the historic theatre nearby. 

David Bowie is so beautiful, but my heart belongs to Ludo. When I was little I wanted to curl up in his arms, still do.

How nice @vegchililover78!  Now you are making me want to watch the movie again ๐Ÿ˜„

Ludo is adorable! I'm astounded that you found a ShOwInG of the Labyrinth @vegchililover78! How cool is that?! Aww, I love your whole, chill, spending time together, fun day! Your man is a sweetie! And ๐ŸŒฎ tacos! Tacos are the best! 

And, oh yeah, I got so excited about your day that I forgot to thank you! Off to amazon! Thanks @vegchililover78!

@vegchililover78 That is the most beautiful hand mirror I've seen. I love the details, especially of her pearls. Just holding that mirror must make you want to put on some magical makeup! Your partner has exquisite taste!

@Randell @vegchililover78  "Your partner has exquisite taste!" Of course he does! He chose her! โค๏ธ

Ohhhhh! Your partner is awesome! Very beautiful @vegchililover78! Thanks for sharing!

Shell brushes from Skinny Dip. I love the 2nd one!

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 9.07.38 AM.png

That ocean shell one is calling my name, holographic color always sucks me in.

Ha, I saw these and was tempted to just display one. They're very cute.

OMG!   Gorgeous!   I love the first one so much!!!!   

At first, I thought they were purses - wouldn't that be amazing?!?!

@veronika23

@Tamara76- Or wallet/change purse!  Wouldn't that be awesome?  I'd stop throwing my change in the jar if I had a coin purse this cute.

@Tamara76  Skinny Dip does make shell purses.  You've never seen them? I have both of these and a blue one and a mini makeup bag one ๐Ÿ˜„

You can buy these 2 now on the US site

Skinny Dip Shell bagSkinny Dip Shell bag

@veronika23- Every time I manage to save up some money, bam! you  come up with something I have to have. Luv ya!

4 Replies
testing