Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

OMG! Those are so pretty! I love how incandescent they are. (heart eyes emoji) ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Waterproof, are they kidding? Now we can have the mermaid glow in the shower, beach, pool, lagoon and wherever else our pretty fins take us ๐Ÿ˜„

@darkiceis. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒŠ

Thanks @trishavt!!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

@shimmerbait@prettyinpa@mermadelove@Tamara76@ClassicallyFab@ZombieMetroAnt  did you all see this??

Thanks for the tag!  @veronika23

This is perfect for us mermaids - we definitely need a waterproof formula! โค๏ธ

@veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Those are GORGEOUS!!!!

Oh and @ZombieMetroAnt @ClassicallyFab   I heard from LLB. They are sending replacements of broken powders. I responded with thank you and a request for a refund to the shipping I was accidentally charged. Waiting to hear back about that!

@mermadelove  glad you are getting replacements!!!  Too bad you still have to deal with them about that shipping ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23. Yeah I'm still waiting to hear back from them about refund and waiting for shipping notice on replacements, too. 

Cross my fingers you hear something soon @mermadelove!

Woohoo!  @mermadelove  So happy LLB is taking care of you!  They really do have fabulous service! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I am too because the products are beautiful!

@darkiceis I meant to tag you re this too!  

@mermadelove Good to hear that they are sending you a replacement ๐Ÿ™‚

@mermadelove Thanks for the update! It's awesome when smaller companies take real responsibility, and take commendable action in achieving and assuring customer satisfaction. That's great!

That is fabulous news @mermadelove!  Crossing our fingers this one arrives safely. Heart 

Whoa! Waterproof?! That has to be lonnnng lasting. This could get me to give Love Luxe another shot.

Waterproof?!  This I gotta see Smiley Wink Thanks @trishavt for posting and @veronika23 for tagging! Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt Waterproof for all those mermaid deep-dives!

I definitely feel like I am going to end up a unicorn or mermaid this year for halloween, so I can make use of all this gloriously beautiful stuff!

So I saw this in my feed & got pretty excited....

uni.PNG

Then I realized, after some research, that these are only available in German Cat Mad Of course...

Giphy Embed

@ZombieMetroAnt I got very excited too ๐Ÿ˜ž

Sorry for the false hopes @darkiceis Smiley Sad  I think they should lead the story with that info first...."If you live in Germany, you may enjoy..." and save the heartache.  LOL

1 Reply
testing