Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@ZombieMetroAntOMGGG this is adorable I wish it was here too!! ๐Ÿ˜„ I'd save the box!!

Noooooo!!!!! I totally want this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@ZombieMetroAnt  Why dio they DO things like tht?!??! Is it so we have to buy things on eBay for a million dollars?!?!?! Ugh!

But it's TOTALLY ADORABLE! 

Totally heartbroken. ๐Ÿ˜ข I got my LLB Fantasy Palette in the mail today  and I was so excited that it got here so fast. But two of the shadows were completely shattered. When I got my first order from the sale I was afraid to even open my shadows because I had only purchased one compact and don't have a palette to put them in yet. The colors are truly amazing but the powders are so fragile. I don't see myself ordering from them again. Also they don't send a packing slip with the order and if you don't create an account with them there's no way to verify that you got what you ordered unless you write everything down. Seems to me like they have some work to do on execution of their amazing ideas. IMG_7034.JPG

IMG_7035.JPG

IMG_7036.JPG

I received my order today and one powder was chipped up.  Not as badly as yours but I requested a replacement anyway.

Oh no! You too @shimmerbait! ๐Ÿ˜ž  I hope you get a replacement!

Ohhhh no @mermadelove!  I hope they can replace it!  That happened to me with the 2 highlighters I had purchased. They refunded me but it took a long time to get some answers... they aren't very fast. Big reason why I don't purchase from them anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23  Luckily both times I wrote they've answered. Once in like an HOUR! And once in 36 hrs which is pretty typical for Colourpop too so I wasn't upset. Hopefully they credit me the shipping. If it all turns out ok I'll give them another chance. Even broken, the shadows are beautiful and wear well!!

@mermadelove  oh that's good! Looks like they've improved some. Yeah hope you get the shipping back!

OH! MY! GOSH!  So not cool @mermadelove! Cat Sad  I hope they fix this for you right away and throw in some extra items for all the heartache!!  Maybe include a screen shot of your payment method (w/o the sensitive info,  of course) like your PayPal confirmation or the line deduction from your online CC bill.  Surely they have to make amends somehow.  Also, if they know these are delicate, why don't they wrap their products in extra bubble wrap?  Ugh, so sorry.  Let us know how it goes.  

Oh no!    @mermadelove   

That is truly heartbreaking! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Love Luxe Beauty highlighters are very soft - I recently lost my beloved Barbie Dazzle after it just jostled around in a drawer for a few months and then after I salvaged what was left, I dropped it and that was that. ๐Ÿ˜ž

LLB usually has amazing customer service - I had a problem with being charged for shipping once when it was supposed to be free and they took care of it and refunded me pretty quickly.  I hope they are able to make it up to you!  ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Tamara76  Well the good news is 4 out of six we're fine and according to their site they replace damaged goods! I'll let you know what happens! ๐Ÿ’–

Good luck!   @mermadelove

I am crossing my fingers that mine arrive in tact...(but now I'm a little nervous).

@Tamara76 oh that's exactly what I'm afraid of! I'm going to baby them like crazy! And that reminds me that I also got charged for shipping on my first order when it was supposed to be free. Thanks for that. I'll let them know when I hear back about the broken shadows. That Sooting Star one is GORGEOUS. 

@mermadelove Oh no! And no packing slip.... did you at least get an email confirmation of the order?

@darkiceis I did for the fantasy palette because I had created an account and logged in. I never did for my first order. I emailed them about it and I got a response with an apology stating that they had received it. Sigh.... oh well. There are plenty of other mermaids in the sea.....

OMG color changing brush!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.21.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-21 at 12.21.52 PM.png

Does that coating need to be on a dark surface to show up well? I know the thermal liquid from solarcolordust does...

IMG_3640.PNG

@ClassicallyFab  Ah yes! That explains it! Thanks!

Oh wow!   That is really cool!   Now, if only the colors were more mermaidy and less Halloween-y, I'd be all over them!   Thanks for sharing!

@Tamara76 It does have a halloween vibe

testing