Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Good luck @ZombieMetroAnt I still spend time looking at the Etsy shop with the little Narwhal figurines that you shared a week ago or so. I'll sound the alarm if we don't hear from you by Monday ;).

OMG, these are gorgeous!  It's never too early to start planning for your next Disney trip, right?  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@ZombieMetroAnt Those are AMAZING!

@niki172 They are custom. She has an Etsy shop. 

@niki172  I can spend HOURS on etsy... very dangerous! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Randell that's great! There's hope for this Midwestern yet :D. Is it just me, or can anyone else get lost looking at Etsy for hours??

Let me guess - only available in DisneyLand/World?? These are the days I hate living in the Midwest ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ :D. My niece (she's 2) would go gaga for these. Oh who am I kidding I want a pair myself ๐Ÿ˜›

@niki172 me, too! My Etsy loves list looks like a novel!! 

RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

HAVE THESE BEAUTIES BEEN TALKED ABOUT YET??

Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh wow I had no idea these brushes were still around! I thought they were sold out months ago. They are very pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Mcakes YASSSSSS

I posted this in the indie thread, but these feel appropriately unicorny as well! I'm reallllllly tempted!

IMG_1121.PNG

IMG_1122.PNG

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Figured I'd add to this!

@Tamara76 @darkiceis @veronika23 makeup monsters is one of my favorite indie brands! their liquid lipsticks are probably my favorite formula ever! i think i'm going to treat myself to a few things as an early birth present- the highlighters look so gorgeous!

@unfungirl  oh cool! Let us know how you like the highlighters if you do end up placing an order ๐Ÿ™‚

@unfungirl That swatch is insta ๐Ÿฆ„

That is really pretty!   @unfungirl โค๏ธ

For fans of the Love Luxe Beauty Mermaid Fantasy palette, it's live now!

mermaid fantasy.JPG

@prettyinpa Awesome! I ordered mine during the "whoopsie" early release thanks to you gals and it's already shipped! Can't wait to get it! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Ordered!   

Consider me officially enabled....๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@prettyinpa it's really gorgeous! I've never tried anything by the brand, how do you like it?

I like the brand. I have 6 or 8 of the baby highlighters and find I use them a lot. Plus you can get a little mini compact that holds one for travel which I find really helpful, I can use some colors as highlighter as well as shadow. I was a bit peeved that the mermaid highlighter compact from this summer had a sticker instead of a printed top, but the highlighter inside is really nice. @unfungirl

2 Replies
testing