Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Randell  THIS IS AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒŠ I must have this!!!!

@Randell   OMG I had totally forgot about this one!!!!  Crap! I hope it does come to Sephora because I NEED IT! ๐Ÿ˜„

Available NOW!

@Mcakes@Randell@angel7594@ClassicallyFab@Tamara76@ZombieMetroAnt@mermadelove@shimmerbait@prettyinpa

sorry of I missed someone in the tags ๐Ÿ˜ž

Spoiler
https://beautyusa.royalbrush DOT com/collections/moda-prismatic

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.49.46 PM.png

Thanks for the tag!  โค๏ธ   @veronika23

Do any of you have the original Moda Prismatic mermaid brushes? The bristles are lovely, yet I'm uncertain about the textured handle. What do you think? Royal and Langnickel is quite a respectable brand, and it's super that they ventured into makeup after primarily being an art line.

@veronika23  Thanks for the tag! These are GORGEOUS!!!

NICE!  Thanks V...

Image result for unicorn using makeup brush gif

I am in LOVE with the deal of the day on GLW! Idk if any...

I am in LOVE with the deal of the day on GLW! Idk if any of you are wig-wearers, but this is too pretty not to share. $43 shipped after code BTS25 (today only).

Re: I am in LOVE with the deal of the day on GLW! Idk if any...

Nice @Alicehoopz ๐Ÿ™‚

Not sure if anyone's posted these, but they now have baby Pusheen Mermaids. In 2 color schemes. I saw these at Claire's. @angel7594

IMG_8766.PNG

Awww super cute!!!

So cute! I love that there are two different colors for the mini mermaid one! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for the tag @Randell!

So, I finally completed the Neon Star Mermicorno collection. And, found Unicorno Lumina.

@veronika23 I PM'd you about the chaser. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_8645.PNG

OMG @Randell I NEED HER!!!! LOL....  I need to find this one!!!! Aqua and silver are my colors!!!  NEEEEEDDDDD ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„  I hope I can find 2!  And you found a purple one!!!! Yay!!!  Thanks for the pic!

Thanks @Randell ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 I will keep checking back for you!!!

Anyone tried Chaos Makeup yet?  Still on my list to try ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.27.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.28.33 AM.png

RE: Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I have a lot of their products and have been very pleased!!!

Hi there! If I may say so, I held out forever on buying f...

Hi there! If I may say so, I held out forever on buying from Chaos... not because I wanted to but because the prices were not cost effective for my beauty budget, in my eyes. HOWEVER, I finally broke one day and picked up the famous rainbow highlighter and a color shifting cream in shade Ice Blink. I'm very glad I did because both items are just amazing! (I'll try to post a pic or two if I can figure out this new community format for mobile, haha) The highlighter is near invisible until light hits it, then transforms into a beautiful rainbow and the color shifting cream is equally amazing as it initially looks green but can shift to blue then purple depending on the lighting. I love it! Also, when you make an order (last time I checked) they are letting people try samples of their other formulas as well, which is a great bonus. Hope this overly long opinion helps ๐Ÿ˜… .....OH I almost forgot to add that because they are a smaller company, that sometimes it takes a bit for the order to be processed and sent out. It's worth the wait, IMO, but I live in Texas and it still felt like forever haha

I was watching a video of this, yesterday. It's beautiful. Directly on, it's hardly noticeable, and when the light hits in, the sheen is intense like posted below! Very interested.

WnW Mermaid Collection

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.09.47 AM.png

testing