Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@veronika23 It IS, though! Hahaha, been wishing they'd at least tease us with a launch date...

IMG_3102.PNG

@ClassicallyFab Oh yes we are ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜„

So, a few years ago Claire's collabed with Tokidoki to create the Neon Star line. I've tried to avoid the blind boxes/bags there for as long as I could...but I needed to grab some birthday gifts, and had a fun convo with the delightful salesgirl who also collects them....and next thing you know I came home with these!!! (In my defense, some are gifts ๐Ÿ˜‰)

They are much smaller than the Tokidoki vinyls. I added a few of my regular ones so you can see the size difference. So, now my herd of 'Cornos has babies!

@veronika23 have you seen these? Do you have Claire's up there?

IMG_7973.PNGIMG_7931.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_7974.PNG

@Randell   Oh nice! Yes I've seen these... I had sent you a message to know where to purchase. We do have Claire's but don't know if they have these. I really want the mermicornos lol.  Do you know what the chaser was and how much they were per package? Sometimes I end up getting them on ebay ๐Ÿ˜„  There's a bag I want but the seller is ignoring me... I don't know why though.

@veronika23 I messaged you!

The Milk applicator arrived. I'll post more pics in the Milk thread.

IMG_7857.PNG

@Tamara76 I will! I'll try to get some application photos if I can.

@mermadelove coney island mermaid parade? I love that! It sounds like the name of a palette!!

@veronika23 I look forward to seeing your food jars! I may drive to my fav shop that's loaded with Tokidoki, HK, and everything Kawaii. They carry that line. It's an hour drive, so I'm waiting til they have everything I want in stock. ๐Ÿ˜ Danger, danger. 

@Randell They have been doing the mermaid parade every year for decades I plan on going next year!  They have info on it at http://www.coneyisland.com/programs/mermaid-parade

@Randell  OMG yeah that does sound like danger LOL ๐Ÿ˜„

Love that Milk Applicator!  @Randell  ๐Ÿ’œ   Please let us know how it performs. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Randell  That's BEAUTFIL! May have to invest in one. I hate having to wash out the sponges as I never feel that they are truly clean.......

Here is the Kawaii Metropolis mini backpack: @veronika23

IMG_7811.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_7814.PNGIMG_7816.PNG

@darkiceis Yes, it is all stationary! If you want so see, I'll post more pics?

@Randell Is all that stationery yours?

@Randell  Let's see pics!!!! And we should all plan to meet up at the COney Island Mermaid parade next June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cute @Randell!!! Thanks for sharing! Man you have some cool stuff!!!  Hey you know the bottle and food container you shared... I was able to pre-order them here! Yay!

Unicorn Lashes - MAGIC30

04dcfb57-271c-4a56-b3a0-a088394ce7db.png

Another look at the Love Luxe Beauty Fantasy palette - August

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 9.43.37 AM.png

@veronika23. I NEED that palette!!!

Thanks for posting a discount code!

5 Replies
testing