Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Randell  I also love Mermaid's Kiss. But I'm with you. Those colors were just TOO MUCH for this girl. 

And THANKS re: tagging me if they come back! If I see them first I'll try to tag you and/or post here! โค๏ธ

@Randell  here you go! i forgot to add in summer lovin', but i have that one too!

SSS:  pop rocks, meow, utopia

SSC:  helium, churro, iced.

i need more for sure! i love colourpop!tie.jpg

OMG!  Have y'all seen the Lisa Frank sleepwear collection for Target?   ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

IMG_2217.PNG

IMG_2218.PNG

@Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt  We need these! Stat!!

@Tamara76 Oh my, I need those! Thanks! Is that the official sleepwear for our Disney/Tokidoki/Unicorn sleepover?๐Ÿ˜‰

Randell wrote:

@Tamara76 Oh my, I need those! Thanks! Is that the official sleepwear for our Disney/Tokidoki/Unicorn sleepover?๐Ÿ˜‰

Definitely!  โค๏ธ  @Randell

Cute!!!!!

Oh, yay!  Plan to check this out for sure ๐Ÿ’œ  Thanks @Tamara76!

Image result for lisa frank gif

Just snagged this awesome eyeshadow on eBay. It's Colourpop Poprocks. Should have been called Mermaid Unicorn Tea PartyIMG_6879.JPG

@mermadelove you snagged a great Pop Rocks! I got a few and I wish mine had that much purple in them! Nice.

I love the CP tie dyes!

Have you seen these? L-R, T-B:

SSC: Iced, Whipped, Tough Love x2, Martian, Helium

SSS: Utopia, Meow, Summer Lovin, Pop Rocks

IMG_7738.JPG

Thanks @unfungirl! I'd love to see your collection.

Did anyone get Mermaid's Kiss? I still regret not getting it. I thought I'd never wear it. But every time I see it, I want it.

@Randell lovely tie dye collection! i have several of them, and they're so rad! 

@mermadelove Ya, eBay can be ridiculous. CP brings back some of the tie dyes, every so often for a limited run. They are due to have another soon...I can feel it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I will try my best to remember to tag you if they do!

My personal fav from the SSC is Helium. If I remember correctly, I think it was a mix of the Honeymoon, Over the Moon, and Perilune highlighters. 

@Randell  I saw some of these, not all. I just couldn't shell out the crazy ebay prices to get more than one! It was $10 for the one I got and we know that they originally sold for 1/2 that! But I just HAD to have that one!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Available on Tokidoki site. Now if only there were a matching Sephora collab....

IMG_7700.PNG

@Randellgetting anything from this collection?

@Randell   Oh nice!!!

@veronika23 I got the mini backpack...cause yeah, I needed 101 mini backpacks.

I saved this cutie from being thrown out. I named him Mint Chip

IMG_2218.JPG

The Narwhal with the ice cream cone horn is seriously the cutest thing i've EVER seen!!!!

Congratulations on your ice cream narwhal (?) rescue! I'm sure he has a beautiful forever home now!   โค๏ธ @darkiceis

testing