Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🧜‍♀️ Mermaids & Unicorns 🦄🌈

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha 😄

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Yes! You definitely should!   @darkiceis  😉

@Tamara76 Yes! He lives his new home. He has a super duper big brother. Should I go back for him?? 😄 

@darkiceis Hello Mint Chip. We're Donuts. 

donutella1.jpg

I just got these cuties 😄  There's only one unicorn, but they go so well with Mint Chip! 

@MSena Hi hi donuts! I feel a sugar high coming 😄

So cute!!!! @MSena

Cute!

@darkiceis Omg how cute is this! 😄 Mint Chip!! 

@darkiceis I took a pic for you. The last 2 of my Tokidoki lip products that I haven't opened! I bought backups. But, I don't think they're usable, so, now they're just part of my collection.

IMG_7675.PNG

@darkiceis Nice! I didn't get that Tokidoki boxed set and I still regret it! I'll take a group photo of my collection soon. I did one awhile back, but it was only part of it! And, yes the mini needs the mega!

@Tamara76 Oh the heartbreak! I gifted some Tokidoki stuff, too! What were we thinking!

😉

@veronika23 usually it shows up under new arrivals. They typically load between 12am-1am pst. But, they've done some early mornings, too.

If they're keeping the CC retail. It was $100! (See price list Below )

It did NOT say exclusive on the CC menu. But, they have not announced if it sold out.

Good luck!

Thanks @Randell 🙂 Yeah I wasn't sure anymore but it did not say exclusive and now a new line has launched so wondering if we will see these pop up?

Thanks!

OMG!   @Randell

I had one of these lip glosses, too!   I think it was like a nude or caramel shade and had either a donut or cactus pup in the lid.  I gave the lid (without the wand) to my daughter to play with after the lip gloss got gross - she may still have it in her room.  🙂

The only thing I have left is a makeup bag.

@Randell THis is all I have left. I had the soda shop palette but I gave it away.

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

I had the lunchbox set with the three palettes. All I have left is the palette on the far right. Miss their makeup!

@Randell Yes! Those lip glosses! The purple one was my favorite. 

@Randell  these are cute! Btw I am stalking the tokidoki site like crazy lol.  Would the SDCC stuff just show up under new arrivals? Thx!

@veronika23

Have you seen the Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss?  I just saw it on Ulta ($24) and I'm smitten!  I love the idea, in theory, anyway!  Take a peek...

It's all about Mermaids and Unicorns.  🙂

@tsavorite  I have (well not all of them) but I have oil slick! 🙂 It was a gift from a lovely BTer! I have to look up swatches of the new colors though. Thanks! 🙂

@tsavorite These are absolutely lovely, and  my go-to eye product when I'm rushing or running late in the morning. It lasts all day, with no creasing or fading, and looks perfectly polished. Plus, its gelatinous texture is really fun.

Ladies, 

I have been pming with @prettyinpa and I would still love to do the mermaid exchange. Just going to wait  a few weeks to learn the site.  I am wayyy behind everyone! 

Also I am doing my friend's makeup Friday and she requested mermaid makeup! This should be interesting. 🙂

Can somebody please explain the mermaid exchange to me? I am wy out of the lloop. This recent return to BIC is after a 4 year hiatus!

Same here? Would love to join in, but haven't seen much about the Mermaid Exhange since the updates. It'll be great!

IMG_3052.JPG

2 Replies
testing