Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🧜‍♀️ Mermaids & Unicorns 🦄🌈

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha 😄

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

OMG!!  Thanks for the tag @veronika23 - I just got up (since today is Lazy Sunday) but was able to snag these!  Not too bad for 2 boxes Heart

Spoiler
ulta.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  not bad at all 😄

Zulily has a unicorn and mermaid section today. There are some super cute unicorn horn brushes.

IMG_0585.PNG

Have you guys seen these portable battery chargers on Amazon?  They're only $15!  

0.JPG

Spoiler
They also have a Blue and Purple one.  And other options too...
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

The vendor is listed as:

DBigness 2600mAh Blue Unicorn Cute Funny Cartoon PVC External Battery Portable Charger Backup Pack Power Bank for iPhone 7 7 Plus 6 6S Plus 5S 5C 4S and Android Phone

This is cute!

I don't need this but....

@ZombieMetroAnt  Is this like a backup battery pack?

@shimmerbait Heart

Spoiler
Si Heart I wonder how heavy it is...

0.JPG

Here are some of the specs listed on the site:

>Cute and Cool Cartoon Design: the portable charger is excellent and amazing gift to your friends, families, children, colleagues or youself.You can choose several different styles according to mood or the weather or date to go to work, go out, travel, etc.It can be put into your purse easily.

>High Quality and Universal Design: reliable grade A quality lithium batteries can provide enough safe and saturation power for iPhone 7 6 6s Plus 5S SE 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge S5 S4 Note, LG, Nokia, One Plus, Nexus, Motorola, iPod, MP3, MP4, GPS, bluetooth speaker and headphones, digital cameras, PSP etc.

>Long Battery Life Cycle Design: high quality rechargeable batteries, more than 500 times life cycles. the power can be still 80% remain after 3 months storage.

>Multi Secure Design: automatic sleep, non-working state automatic dormancy, prevent power loss; over charge protection, over discharge protection, over voltage protection, over current protection, temperature protection, output short circuit protection.

>Easy to use: USB port power supply output, plug in the cable can be realized portable, ready to charge. It is backup battery, and also lovely decorations.

I was looking for the Chill Pill but will try this one instead!  Sorry, I reread my post and realized it didn't make sense - guess my excitement showed in my grammar.
Chill.JPG

Loving my LoveLuxeBeauty Sunkissed Mermaid powder.. not sure how I will use it but it's super pretty!

Spoiler
FullSizeRender(10).jpg
FullSizeRender(9).jpg

Ohhhh pretty!

Um @shimmerbait, can you give your compact this message for me?  I'm too shy....

Image result for gorgeous gif

2727972C-042A-461D-B883-FE23A7099DD3.jpg

Was just browsing and came across this on F21. There's a 20% code 'VIP20' but it might be email exclusive.

That's really cute!

Cute! 🙂

There is a Unicorn mystery box I saw on MSA. It's from a company called IWoot in the U.K. It's about $33 US dollars plus $3 shipping. The website is also offering 10% off individual Unicorn items today.

IMG_0057.PNG

Oh cool! Think I need to check this out 😄 Thx!

Unicorn Lashes UK will be selling a platinum limited edition set of their unicorn brushes - pre order coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 8.26.03 AM.png

IMG_8718.JPG

I just got my package from Tarte when ebates was doing their bday deals. I was super excited when I saw the wrapping paper. Just wanted to share it here. Well done Tarte! Well done! 

I love that paper too @natalie12 🙂

My husband thought I was wierd when I got really happy over just the tissue paper! Lol. He doesn't understand! 

@veronika23

That's ok @natalie12  we do 😄

1 Reply
testing