Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I'm super excited these are finally on sale on Girls With Attitude UK. I love the Fantasy and Rainbow collections, so I may get both sets because it's a tough choice...

@veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt These have reminded me of you two.br.JPGbru.JPGbrush.JPG

They sell single brushes, too.

Thanks @ClassicallyFab  Guess I missed the sale.. oh well next one. I do love the Fantasy and mermaid ones! Thanks for sharing and the tag! ๐Ÿ™‚

If couldn't believe it- I actually did too! For no good reason either, except that I was helping a friend sell Mommy's Day flowers, and I just planned on ordering last night when I had time. Not sure if they're in a diff time zone... site said the 14th. Now I have the "should I wait for a sale or just order?" quandary boggling me...

@ClassicallyFabUK site right? They are 5 hours ahead of EST and 8 hours ahead of PST.  Makes things tricky... I'll wait for another sale I think ๐Ÿ˜„

It's extraordinary how much you know. ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธ
I joined the email list. Thanks- now I can be on top of the out-of country orders, time-wise!Traci.JPG

Haha thx! Sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh need to join that mailing list too! Thanks for the reminder ๐Ÿ˜‰

I realize the text is super tiny. BRUSHCRUSH is the coupon code.

Gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜!!  Maybe it's time to add to my collection...

@ZombieMetroAnt I can't stand it- they're so unique! Mother's Day prezzies!!

These lovelies appeared in my inbox this morning, and this thread was the first thing I though of.

It's a flask AND a bracelet (avail. on Domino for those interested)

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.10.49 AM.png

With a bar set to match (also Domino)

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.09.52 AM.png

And some cutlery for snacking (Zara)

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 10.10.06 AM.png

These are lovely and unique looking sets! I will probably never use the bar set, but the flatware and the flask/bracelet are ace. The flask/bracelet is really clever and I like multiuse products like that. 

How can I find this cutlery? I love it! I'm not sure how to search for it. @MarciaBrady

@ClassicallyFab Sorry, I didn't read the whole description -- it's ZaraHome (a dot com) not just Zara. If you click Tableware and then Cutlery, it shows up in the options. Its official name is 'Color Effect Steel Flatware'. Happy shopping! It's so cool!

Yay!!

Wow, these drew me in! So beautiful! I have seen the bar set at my local natural foods grocer and been tempted, but I don't need it. ๐Ÿ˜„

Edit: ...Did you say a flask AND a bracelet?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That I could use, lol!

I did indeed. So genius, so stylish. Also, I'm with you - definitely useful!

These are very beautiful! I can't wait to actually see someone wear one of these flask bracelets and use it lol ๐Ÿ˜„ Perfect for summer parties.

The Nails Inc. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo is back in stock on the US side. Run ladies run!

http://www.sephora.com/unicorn-nail-polish-duo-P419467?skuId=1944297

@Tamara76 @Karmatic @sarahshter 

I snatched one up last night! I was up at 2 am like usual ๐Ÿ˜•

Got the email right when I woke up and of course it's gone lol. So happy some of you got it though!! Hope there's another restock soon ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for the tag!  Missed it again, though....  Not giving up hope yet!  It will be mine someday! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—  @lmi82

1 Reply
testing