Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mermaids & Unicorns

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Got the email right when I woke up and of course it's gone lol. So happy some of you got it though!! Hope there's another restock soon Smiley Very Happy

I snatched one up last night! I was up at 2 am like usual :-/

These lovelies appeared in my inbox this morning, and this thread was the first thing I though of.

It's a flask AND a bracelet (avail. on Domino for those interested)

With a bar set to match (also Domino)

And some cutlery for snacking (Zara)

Wow, these drew me in! So beautiful! I have seen the bar set at my local natural foods grocer and been tempted, but I don't need it. Smiley Very Happy

Edit: ...Did you say a flask AND a bracelet?! Smiley Surprised That I could use, lol!

These are very beautiful! I can't wait to actually see someone wear one of these flask bracelets and use it lol Smiley Very Happy Perfect for summer parties.

I did indeed. So genius, so stylish. Also, I'm with you - definitely useful!

How can I find this cutlery? I love it! I'm not sure how to search for it. @MarciaBrady

Highlighted

@ClassicallyFab Sorry, I didn't read the whole description -- it's ZaraHome (a dot com) not just Zara. If you click Tableware and then Cutlery, it shows up in the options. Its official name is 'Color Effect Steel Flatware'. Happy shopping! It's so cool!

Yay!!

These are lovely and unique looking sets! I will probably never use the bar set, but the flatware and the flask/bracelet are ace. The flask/bracelet is really clever and I like multiuse products like that. 

Wet N Wild Summer Season in a Box Unicorn Glow at Ulta, item #2513632, brush only is item #2513630, rainbow highlighters item #2513629, 2513640, 2513633.

20% off code for one item: 502356.

Spoiler

They also have just the brush available and also the highlighters, but not the loose pigment. I picked up 2 brushes and 1 highlighter.

OMG!!  Thanks for the tag @veronika23 - I just got up (since today is Lazy Sunday) but was able to snag these!  Not too bad for 2 boxes Heart

Spoiler

@ZombieMetroAnt  not bad at all Smiley Very Happy

Missed the box, but was able to snag the pink and white highlighter and the brush <3!!!

@Tamara76 up on wet n wild now.. can find it under limited edition or search for unicorn

Thanks!   @shimmerbait xoxo

Guys, be honest, is this too much?  LOL!  Cat LOL

How do you, you know, use toilet paper with those things?

hahahaha! How do you do anything with super long nails... I just can't. I remember having fake ones and could barely type and they weren't even that long Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Yeah, a bit too much, I think...

With all the typing I have to do at work, it wouldn't be practical for me. It is cute, though.

@ZombieMetroAnt  LOL! One nail would be cute, a whole hand no. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Nails like this skeeve me out so much. Just ewww. I think of all the crud that gets stuck underneath them 🤢 and...and...how do you even go to the bathroom without seriously injuring yourself 😂 

1 Reply