Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Oh cool! Thanks @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ™‚  Still looking for an all white mermaid. I have an all white Poseidon statue and want a mermaid that will match it! I am just extremely picky ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23Oh!! I scoured the Marshalls, TJMaxx, and HomeGoods around me: most of their selection IS white mermaids! You ought to look. Give me your opinion, I'm going back and forth between this butterfly wall hanging and my Mom's painting. The butterfly was expensive. Which do you prefer? One sec, it's not letting me attach.

@ClassicallyFab  thanks! I'm in Canada so we have similar stores... guess I just have to keep looking ๐Ÿ˜„

Both are nice but I think I prefer the butterfly since it seems to go better with the shelf below.

IMG_0962.JPG

Is it expensive to ship to Canada from US? I could take pics at the local stores if you want...

@ClassicallyFab  it depends what you are shipping. Thanks for the offer! We might get them here too. We have Marshalls and HomeSense... so I'll just keep looking. I'm in no real rush ๐Ÿ˜„  Thank you!

4.JPG5.JPG

Found these at winners tonight.
IMG_2550[1].JPGIMG_2554[1].JPG

Soooooo Cute!   โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Nice! Love the unicorn one!

Tarte unicorn headband arrived!

Capture.JPGCapture 1.JPG

Very cute @ClassicallyFab!

0.JPGhhmm, I don't know how I feel about this.  

unic.JPG

unico.JPG

Spoiler

unicorn.JPG

I wish they made the unicorn a darker matte color that way it would be goth-like and it would make the tears feel less sad. It would make it feel more purposeful I suppose lol. 

I'm with @angel7594, I never like things that cry, they depress me. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Same.  Although, if the wax were glittery, I might feel differently about this.  Right now, I just feel sad for the little dude. ๐Ÿ˜ž

It's unique and interesting in a demonic, "dangerously cute" kind of way... especially when the wax goes down. 

I'm not sure what to think about it other than that. I don't see myself picking it up. ๐Ÿค”

It kind of makes me feel sad, even though the Unicorn is cute. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@angel7594 same here.

Yeah I don't know how I feel about that either... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Mermaid emojis coming soon!!

IMG_8386.png

@CC3616Woo hoo!  FINALLY! Awesome news!

zoe.gif