Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Mermaids & Unicorns

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Let's hop on the Llama bus and zip up there!

llama bus.JPG

looks so yummy! 

OH GOSH!!!  That looks so freakin' good!  

No unicorns were harmed in the making of this video. Buy the face mask here: http://fave.co/2mLX2yv We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedYellow! ...

Anyone heard of that brand before??? Bonvivant?

@veronika23 Memebox carries this brand so it must be legit.  The mask looks like so much fun!!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks! Don't think I've heard about memebox Smiley Very Happy  Not super into sub boxes. I think it's crazy expensive for us and I know the selection is limited.  I kinda wish I had purchased the sonic Glamglow mask. I guess I was afraid it might not work for me. Wonder if it will come back in stock...

@veronika23

Spoiler
Memebox changed their business strategy a couple years ago and now focus on being a KBeauty store.  They moved out of Korea to San Francisco but I'm not sure if they ship internationally.  

Ooh, we'll have to keep an eye out for the Sonic GlamGlow!  I thought I read somewhere it's supposed to come back. Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt  thanks for the info! Yup I have an email notification on that sonic mask Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

It's a Memebox house brand.  The masks are pretty good.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

0.JPGhhmm, I don't know how I feel about this.  

unic.JPG

unico.JPG

Spoiler

unicorn.JPG

Yeah I don't know how I feel about that either... Smiley Sad

It kind of makes me feel sad, even though the Unicorn is cute. Smiley Sad

@angel7594 same here.

It's unique and interesting in a demonic, "dangerously cute" kind of way... especially when the wax goes down. 

I'm not sure what to think about it other than that. I don't see myself picking it up. 🤔

I'm with @angel7594, I never like things that cry, they depress me. Smiley Sad

Same.  Although, if the wax were glittery, I might feel differently about this.  Right now, I just feel sad for the little dude. Smiley Sad

I wish they made the unicorn a darker matte color that way it would be goth-like and it would make the tears feel less sad. It would make it feel more purposeful I suppose lol. 

I can't not share it with all the unicorn lovers. How cute is this hand sanitizer holder 😍

IMG_6067.JPG

OMG that is super cute!!! 😍 😍 😍