Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@sabrinas Lol!  You could actually pass for my .... much younger sister.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for posting a pic!  That wallet is super cute!

Those are all lovely @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜

Did anyone actually get the Rebecca Minkoff wallet with purchase for the black Friday/cyber monday sale? If so would you be able to post a picture, I just wanted to know if it is the same as the envelope clutch? Thanks so much. 

@greenwenvy  Yes - Just about to post!  I don't have the envelope clutch, but I think the wallet is smaller.  The price tag on the wallet is $65, if that helps.

SHE'S BACK ON HOT TOPIC, if this wasn't posted. MERSHEEN! 

Mersheen

@tehprincessjenn

She's on Amazon, too, but beware the counterfeit Pusheens! I bought an authentic Gund Pusheen Mermaid on Amazon in November! I think that you can also order direct from Gund.

YUCK! @tsavorite I know Amazon had a problem with Fakesheen popping up. I've been lucky and 3 of my 5 Pusheens I brought on Amazon are authentic. The other 2 are Hot Topic ones.

(Full plushies, I don't consider the snack box/surprise box ones to be full plushies) 

I go on a website to see what are possible upcoming releases. Valentines Pusheen... 

I just got my first Spectrum order and I am soooo excited!

The Glam Clam Brush Set:

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7318.JPG

And a makeup pouch - Front Side:

mermaid.jpg

Back Side:

unicornr.jpg

Even their packaging is cute!:

no unicorns.jpg

Super adorable!  Adding this to my "wish list@Tamara76

Nice @Tamara76!!! I want that pouch... it's perfect! ๐Ÿ˜„

Was reading an article on BuzzFeed "Gifts that Everyone will want" and saw this 0000.JPG

nars.JPG

Spoiler
But what I saw and WANT!!  are these guys:

0000s.JPG

Capture.JPG

nars1.JPG

OMG awesome @ZombieMetroAnt! I want that cocktail set ๐Ÿ˜„

I saw this bag at Nordstrom on Black Friday (though it wasn't on sale) and couldn't stop thinking about it so I bought it yesterday ๐Ÿ˜„

Probably could have gotten it from Rebecca Minkoff directly for cheaper with the Cyber Monday promo, but wasn't sure about duties and shipping.

RM Holo Mini Mac

Oh my gosh what a beautiful bag! 

Of course @veronika23 ! I don't mind posting some eye candy ๐Ÿ™‚ I tried to earlier, but BT is so slow lately and giving me problems.

Two pics to show the shift. I like that this one is primarly pink, purple and yellow and shifts to blue and green.

The hardware is also darker IRL than shown in stock photos.

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

Under really bright lighting, it looks neon purple. This is in the elevator lobby of my office, but I get the same effect in public transit too!

IMG_1161.JPG

I have this bag in black.  I LOVE IT! its even more beautiful in this color! ๐Ÿ˜„

@k617  THANKS! Drool!!!! Wow!  I wonder if Nordies has the camera bag like this... the other one that shows up on the site.  It's so pretty!  Thank you so much for posting!

Ohh nice @k617!!!! She has one with the same pattern but different bag... Have my eye on that one ๐Ÿ˜„  How do you like it?

@Libellules  search for Hologram ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh that's pretty @k617! I actually don't see it on the Rebecca Minkoff site!

@Libellules If you search "hologram" you'll see it!

@veronika23 I really like it! It's way less flashy (although still very flashy) than the blue iridescent mermaid Elle, and the size is great. The leather's a little stiff due to the metallic finish but I don't mind that. I love that this one has more purple and pink tones vs. the other one which is more blue/green!

2 Replies
testing