Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

I popped into a local SiJCP yesterday (I don't go often because there is a freestanding Sephora in the same mall, but I wanted to look for LORAC products). While I was in there I noticed this little make your own favorites kit. I just wanted to share with you al!

You get the bag and you pick which products you'd like to put into it. (Edit: Not sure why this is sideways, sorry, it wasn't before.)

Here is a closer photo of the instructions.

Re: Make your own Sephora Skincare Favorites at SiJCP

That is what I'm waiting for, too!

My SiJCP said it was already double points as of January 3, I had them pull out their binder of promo information and they called in to their store help line to make sure. I wonder why it's different all over?

Always to the rescue Rikkie! I was actually planning on going to the mall on the 8th or 9th, but of course it's the one without a SiJCP... 

Ohhhh how interesting! I will have to make my way to a SiJCP tomorrow then. I was in a freestanding Sephora store today, and I asked when the double points on skincare started for them, and I was told that it's the 9th. 

That's awesome. I was going to go for it this summer but a few things that I wanted were already sold out so I didn't get it. I will try to get it during double points time!!!

Aww I wish they did this online. I'd be all over it. Thanks for sharing. 

Me too! My closest Sephora or SiJCP is a 600.00 plane ticket away!

oh my gosh I'm obsessed! my SiJCP didn't have this when i went in last week, but i will check again soon! regular sephora's should do this because skincare is so customized and everyone has different needs.  loveeee this!! i really hope my SiJCP does this!

Highlighted

Okay so I'm going to be THAT girl... Can we choose 5 of the same item? Cause $29 for 2.5 oz of truth serum is a grrreat deal 

I was thinking the same thing! I want 5 of the Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil. $30 for 2.5 oz., wowzers! Or, if that's obnoxious, I just want 2. Smiley Happy

Oh don't worry, I would just do this: 

5 Glam Glow masks! NO EXFLOIATORS? WHAT KIND OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS? I have bad blackheads...

Haha

But seriously.... Is that an option?  I like the way you think.

I went to SiJCP tonight and according to the ladies working it is not an option.  Booo Smiley Sad

They said it's because they get a set number of each item so it would clean them out of a specific item.  I guess it makes sense... But I'll probably end up going back to get a second set of the same items I picked out this time around.

ALSO!

Inside the bag is a little voucher for 50 bonus points when you purchase any skincare item 2/27/14-3/20/14! How cool is that?!

Going to have to go and get on of those!

I hope they still have this in the summer when I'm traveling. I wonder how many kits your allowed?

I don't know that they'll still have it this summer, but last year when they offered it (and it was summer last year) I bought two kits with no trouble, one for me and one for my mom.  I'm not sure she bothered using any of the things, however, so I might steal some of them back. Smiley Happy

Thanks for enabling me! I hadn't bought anything beauty related in a week, I was starting to suffer from withdrawl! I picked up both GlamGlow masks, the Strivectin, the Algenist, and the Peter Thomas Roth. Plus the bag is really nice, very roomy and attractive. 

Inside there was a reminder that in February you can get an extra 50 points with any skincare purchase, woohoo!

Anytime!!

The CPA in me wants to calculate the cost of each item and decide which 5 I want based on value.

I was just thinking I wish someone would do this because I am lazy Smiley Very Happy.  So if it really gets to you, please share Smiley Wink.

Also, I was thinking, is it worth it to get three sets, so I can get three of the Algenist to keep me going for like 3 mos (that's just about 1 oz for about $90)... cheaper than the one bottle!?

So basically all the OTHER products free.

i admit i had that thought myself!  the Algenist is the only must-have for me, and just one of the deluxe samples is worth the cost of the whole kit!

I bought 3 sets just to get three of the Algenist and Ole truth serums.  Totally worth it in my eyes!

Im going to have to check my sijcp for this.  Too good to pass!!

Estimated Values of Products:

Algenist Retinol Firming and Lifting Serum (0.3 fl. oz.): $29.40

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil (0.5 fl. oz.): $13.53

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid (0.33 fl. oz.): $2.57

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (1 fl. oz.): $6

GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment (0.34 fl. oz.): $19.55

GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.5 fl. oz.): $19

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (0.16 fl. oz.): $4.48

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (0.3 fl. oz.): $13.02

Murad Clarifying Cleanser (2 fl .oz.): $7.70
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (0.5 fl. oz.): $24

Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub (1 fl. oz.): $19
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (4 fl. oz.): $13.33

StriVectin TL Tightening Neck Cream (0.25 fl. oz.): $13.09

St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Body in Medium/Dark (1 fl. oz.): $4.48

I estimated all of the values using the picture of the sign melde posted earlier and the prices and sizes (closest size) listed on the Sephora website. I also pulled info from the StriVectin website since Sephora doesn't sell it. Special thanks to rikkie for deets on the GlamGlow sizes and arielaaaaaaaa on the ExfoliKate!

Assuming that you can't buy two of the same product, the lowest value of the set is $25.23, and the highest value is $110.95. Wow! In short, just buy everything while you can. 

Shop away, everyone! Smiley Happy

5 Replies