Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

MONDAY MORNING RANDOM QUESTIONS

Raise your hand if you have a case of the Mondays! Fear not fellow BTers, here's some questions to jump start your week!

1.) What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath?

2.) Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?

3.) If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like?

4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next?

5.) Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality?

Re: MONDAY MORNING RANDOM QUESTIONS

Philosophy's "Peace on Earth" bubble bath

I haven't had a celebrity crush in years

We were lucky -- we married late and could afford to control our plans and do what we wanted.  We married in a pretty chapel and had the reception in a tent in our back yard, with about 100 guests.  We had a buffet and no assigned seating, and DH got the fresh grilled steaks he wanted to serve.  My MIL made the wedding cake.  I wouldn't have changed much, except I'd have had more time off of work right after the wedding.  I now know why people have someone else do the planning details and then go on a honeymoon right from the reception!

Clinique "Take the Day Off Balm".  Either that or brush cleanser.  Or skincare for my mom.

As a color, teal is definitely my favorite.   As a color/name combo, "It's Wine O'Clock" sounds good right about now!

Your wedding sounds very chill and enjoyable! 

Lush bath bombs

Jason Statham

On a beach in Greece

UD Cannonball Mascara

A brightened lilac

Can't go wrong with a LUSH bath bomb! Wish they weren't so pricey though :/

Today will be a good day because I don't have work! Smiley Happy

1.) REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil - worth the hype!

2.) Idris Elba - I LOVE him!

3.) Hmm...I'm not really sure what it would be like, but if I could, I would have David Tutera plan me a beach wedding Smiley Happy

4.) Too many, but my next purchase for SURE are the Caudalie Favorites Kit (in-store), Guerlain Precious Lights Kit, UD B6 Face Spray, Buxom Luminizer, and Tarte Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Cheek & Eye Palette

5.) I would probably have to go with a light pinky nude color, a la OPI Bubble Bath - it's not fussy Smiley Happy

I've thought about getting the REN Moroccan Rose bath oil for my mom! Does it have a really strong smell?

1.  What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath?

I don't take baths.

2.  Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?

I'm not really into that sort of thing.  Although I've been in love with Harrison Ford ever since I first saw him in Star Wars in 1977!

3.  If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like?

To never have one!

4.  What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next?

Either Kat von D's newest eyeshadow palette or First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads or maybe both.

5.  Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality?

Deep, dark brown:  It's sophisticated and mysterious...like me I hope!

You should def. get both for #4! I love those radiance pads, and KVD eyeshadows! nom nom nom

1. Pacifica Coffee Body Scrub.

2. It's been Ewan McGregor since Moulin Rouge! But he really sealed the deal with Big Fish, sigh...

3. I did have my dream wedding! Wish it could have gone on longer, we had way more dancing left to do.

4. Hmmm, great question, might have to be a good base coat because my home mani is chipping like crazy Smiley Sad

5. Antique Paper, a coffee-stained looking off white, because that's totally me.

1. Don't have a go-to bath product. 

2. Tom Hardy.  He's just too beautiful ha.

3. A small ceremony on Mackinac Island.  It's in the upper peninsula of Michigan and it's like a whole other world up there. 

4. Algenist Firming and Lifting Serum.  I'm only 25 but I do have a few lines that I'm not a fan of.  I've been using this for about a week and a half and those little lines are literally gone.  This stuff is incredible.

5. There's an OPI color Vant to Bite My Neck.  It's fiting for me because I have the skin tone of a vampire. 

I remember you mentioning Tom Hardy last week on a thread. Haha love his accent especially in Inception.

Dr. Teals Milk Bath and Honey. My sister loves this and we always have it so i steal it occasionally! 

Theres so many... But Suits is one of my favorite shows and Gabriel Macht is sooo dreamy! 

I've never been one to day dream about what my wedding would be like, but a Paris Theme would be the way to go. I watched an Episode of My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and it was so beautiful the way he did it. 

Well I will be purchasing my Clinique Even Better Foundation during the 4x points, and i'm thinking of picking up this Juicy set!

Uhm Probably be a light Coral color. Nothing too bright or dull. Something in between. It's fun, not too much and still classy!

I really enjoy these surveys and seeing everyone's responses! Smiley Happy

1.) What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath? Anything Lavender- so soothing! I like bath cubes too that dissolve & smell yummy!

2.) Who is your celebrity crush at the moment? I change my mind a lot but after seeing JT I forgot how much his smooth dance moves get to me, haha.

3.) If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like? It would be in Italy and possibly outdoors or on a gorgeous villa.

4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next? In relation to #1, the Fresh SugarBath lychee bath cubes! They smell amazing and I'm so glad my local store has them- I'm afraid of shipping that heavy glass bottle they come in.

Fresh - SugarBath Lychee Bath Cubes

5.) Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality? Hot pink with glittery tips is what I love to wear, but to match my personality? I'd say a muted pink or coral- fun but not too outlandish and a steady, dependable shade anyone can wear!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

OH gosh I have to try the Fresh SugarBath! I love the way lychee smells...although I would have to get it shipped here. 

Love Dr. Teals! I like the eucalyptus scent

-Lush bath bomb, my faves include Phoenix Rising and a couple of season scents

-Hands down, and my all time celeb crush, Anthony Kiedis, this man is nonstop charisma and energy

-To be honest, I really can't picture wanting to ever be married

-This is a tough one (birthday giftcards, anyone?), but more than likely more Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, can't get enough of that stuff!

-It would have to be a glitter, something along the lines of OPI's Bring on the Bling from their Burlesque collection (not to mention it reminds me of the glitter on a pair of Louboutins that I oh so desperately WILL own one day

Heck yea RHCP! Saw them live for the first time last year and it was such a rush. Very memorable festival indeed Smiley Very Happy

Gahhhh, I missed out on their last show in town because tickets sold out like crazy! I even tried calling radio stations but they only had giveaways for like the first two days after the concert was announced, what's with that??? Smiley Sad

I ended up being out of town at Rocky Horror the same night they performed in my city...*sigh*

Oh i love the Glitter!!!! Smiley Happy

It's gorgeous on and applies super even; however, the formula gets thick rather quickly, I'm not even at half the bottle and I have to wait between hands to apply because it gets a bit too thick to go immediately from one hand to the other. Smiley Sad

Reminds me of "Arose Beyond Shimmer" from the Metro to Chic Set. It does the same things. Smiley Sad 

But it's gorgeous!!!

I think with fine glitters the balancing of the formula gets tough...but oh well, I'll still use it!

I have to agree with some others on here that LUSH bath bombs are definitely my favorite. Twilight and Big Blue are my favs.

I haven't had one in years, but the last one was probably Jesse Eisenberg. Mainly his defined cheekbones and bouncy curly hair. The drug addict hippie look makes me weak so to say. Same goes for Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother. 

Not have one! I'm more of an introvert and don't like attending family events as is. I'd rather save the money toward an extended honeymoon or future travels maybe a Machu Picchu expedition or island hopping the Caribbean with a sailboat.

Tarte's Maracuja Oil. I've been dying to try this, but secretly waiting for a promo code or beauty point reward in hopes of trying it out first. Hehe

I would have to say an ombre effect of corals. My passion is the sea and I love conserving coral reefs by teaching others about the potential dangers of netting, anchoring, and even swimming are towards coral reef environments which can ruin an entire ecosystem if not advised. It's so delicate, yet hard to find under the sea in a color that pops with brilliancy! 

One more thing for me to add to the list of things to get from Lush when i make a trip!! 

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • images-2.jpeg
  • s1552215-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_478810974717984209.jpg
  • swfupload_2234378676964461742.jpg
  • swfupload_1421607335153260895.jpg
  • rr.jpg
  • Screenshot_2013-07-29-14-13-16.png
  • aragan found..jpg
  • sweet15.jpg