Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

MONDAY MORNING RANDOM QUESTIONS

Raise your hand if you have a case of the Mondays! Fear not fellow BTers, here's some questions to jump start your week!

1.) What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath?

2.) Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?

3.) If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like?

4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next?

5.) Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality?

Re: MONDAY MORNING RANDOM QUESTIONS

i don't really like bath's, but when i do i really like the johnson and johnson baby lavender sleep bubble bath Smiley Tongue

Paul Wesley & Gabriel Macht, i cant even deal with how good looking they are.

a really small wedding somewhere really secluded with people i care about, probably just our families, it would be somewhere in like Napa Valley or something, i love california. 

Today im actually going to pickup the Becca Skin perfector in Moonstone, i absolutely love it. 

To describle my personality, hm idk but i really love dark red almost black colors, they always look classic.

1. No product, just music.

2. Ben Falgoust

3. Disneyland, at night.

4. I plan on getting the mia 2 system in pink for the 3x points in August

5. Pale nude or pink, with black tips. Mostly like just not standing out and looking neat, but then there is the tattoo no one can see, the piercing scars, and strength inside.

1. I like showers better

2. don't have one, and never have had one

3. That would take a loooong time to explain. I like vintage, rustic, shabby chic, country, and a little boho all in one Smiley Happy.

4. probably the perfume sampler thingy

5. Uhhh, have no idea. Maybe lavendar?

1.) What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath? Paris Amour bubble bath, and I'm good to go.
2.) Who is your celebrity crush at the moment? Benedict Cumberbatch. But only when he dresses as Sherlock. Smiley Very Happy
3.) If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like? a traditional Pakistani wedding. Colorful, boisterous and LOUD as heck. Smiley Tongue
4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next? Sephora Favorites Superstars Beauty Essentials set
5.) Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality? hot pink is the first thing that comes to mind, lol

Your dream wedding is making me crave for some ethnic cuisine! I can only imagine how colorful and loud that ceremony would be, sounds amazing!

1 - Butterball bathbomb paired with a bubble bar from Lush, good music and a glass of wine

2 - Ryan Gosling.. those abs...

3 - Simple and small, in the middle of the desert at sunset in the summer time

4 - Korres Milk Protein Foaming Cleanser - Heard great things about it and I can't wait until it is restocked online!

5 - The Nude nail - put together but not over the top or flashy.

1.) What is your go-to product for a relaxing bath? I find just standing in the shower and letting the water hit me relaxing, my tub is kind of small for a bath.
2.) Who is your celebrity crush at the moment? Hugh Jackman, I would say Andy Whitfield but he passed away Smiley Sad
3.) If you could have your dream wedding, what would it be like? Honestly, I don't care as long as my perfect man is there Smiley Happy
4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next? A Fresh Perfume probably, or the Ariel mirror, I saw it was  back in stock hopefully I'll catch it!
5.) Pick a nail polish color to best describe your personality? Hmmm... I'm thinking this is a had one! Probably a deep green with lots of different glitter!

1- I have a Molton Brown bath milk that I love.  Can't think of the name exactly.

2- I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

3- I eloped.  I'd do it again - minimal money and no drama.

4- Probably some Marc Jacobs after I do some swatching!

5- I'm gonna say "orange" because it's my favorite color.

@Kalex- the no drama comment has me laughing. Good for you!

1. L'Occitane's Lavender Bath Salts.

2. Don't really have one.

3. I eloped also and would do it all over again almost 24 yrs later.

4.Probably the other Marc Jacobs eye shawdow palettes.

5.Something like YSL's Tie Dyed polished because there's blue, purple and coral I think and there are really pretty and sparkly.

Good questions my Chanel Tendre Friend!Smiley Tongue

Oh you remember!!! Mmm, Chanel Tendre!

I have a Jacuzzi with jets and I really screwed it up by putting products in the water Smiley Sad  I don't use anything anymore- just scented candles around the edges.

Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters) 

My wedding was my dream wedding. We got married in Spain and it was PERFECT.

The Marc Jacobs eyeliner pen as soon as it's back in stock

Butter London Kerfuffle

Omg! I would loooove a Jacuzzi with jets, I can't believe you can't put products into your water though Smiley Sad 

And also your wedding sounds amazing! If you have any pictures you don't mind sharing you should definitely post them =)

I'm not much of a bath person.

Beyonce, in a big way.  She is pretty much the perfect human and if I didn't think she was so good with Jay-Z I would say she should leave him and marry me.

Small, on a beach with everybody barefoot and standing in a circle. Or someplace else outside with everybody barefoot in the grass.

YSL rouge volupte in a color as yet to be determined.

Dark purple sparkly and shiny.

@DoctorsMrs- Yes my little boy put bubble bath in our Jacuzzi tub with jets and we almost had bubbles to the ceiling. LOL! It was such a mess that 's why we now have bath salts that foam a small amount and no more bubble bath at least not in my tub.

Ha ha!  That's almost like putting liquid dish soap in a dishwasher! My friend's daughter did that once - she had a clean kitchen floor at least.  Smiley Happy

1.  Relaxing bath product?  I don't have one....I shower, but I love my hot tub and a glass of wine!  If they made a bubble bath that smelled like merlot, I might bathe in it.

2.  Celebrity crush?  I really don't have one right now, but Harrison Ford still makes my heart beat a little faster.

3.  Dream wedding?  I love my wedding.  It was in my small country church with lots of family and friends.  I had always dreamed of getting married in my grandmother's garden under her 12 ft. privet arch when her sweet peas were blooming but she had a stroke years earlier.  By the time I married, the arches were cut down and her garden had not been tended.

4.  Next Sephora product purchase?  I was going to get a Mia 2 this week, but didn't get there.  I may wait now for the triple points.  There are some Sephora OPI polishes on sale that may not wait!

5.  Nail polish that best describes personality?  Metallic warm green.  I'm down to earth, never met a stranger, and like to sparkle from time-to-time.

ooooooooohhhhh I love these questions Smiley Happy

Baths are out of the question for me lol... my kids wont let me out if sight..feel like this lol

At the moment... (Enough Said Smiley Wink ) yummmm

I would totally Elope, then spend all that money going to Paris, Italy, Greece Smiley Happy

4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next? Ordered these today Smiley Happy

Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation

Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette

Anything Pink Smiley Happy

OMG how could I forget about that sexy specimen of man! mmmm!

EXACTLY!!!!! Smiley Happy

Yes! The superman guy! I'm not sure what his name is.

<3 Melissa
Highlighted

Henry Cavill Smiley Happy

i don't take baths 

selena gomez b/c she's so pretty. 

everyone in the world is invited lol

when the points promotion start I'm going to purchase the mia2

mint green, I just love that color on my nails.  

a good book!

Mark Harmon, aka Gibbs

our wedding was pretty much everything I wanted it to be

4.) What product from Sephora do you plan on purchasing next? most likely a moisturizer.

anything sparkly, because I'm stubborn, and that stuff is stubborn and hard to remove!

Like a couple other people mentioned, I've also have kids & can barely get a shower in without someone coming into the bathroom.  But if I were able to break away without them, the Fresh Rice Sake Bath is my go-to Smiley Happy

I dont really have any new ones... I just caught Pirates of the Caribbean on TV over the weekend & fell in love with Orlando Bloom all over again <3   

I debate back & forth between a huge wedding with all of my family & friends... and something small & intimate under a waterfall in paradise.

Skincare for sure.  I have my eye on the new Tarte Double Detox Clay Exfoliating Mask.

I'm a fan of a french tip with a bright a accent nail of some kind... usually a shade of pink.  Classic with a little spunk Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • images-2.jpeg
  • s1552215-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_478810974717984209.jpg
  • swfupload_2234378676964461742.jpg
  • swfupload_1421607335153260895.jpg
  • rr.jpg
  • Screenshot_2013-07-29-14-13-16.png
  • aragan found..jpg
  • sweet15.jpg