Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Laneige is coming to your Target on February 17! Bye, bye paycheck!

To those of you who are Asian or know about Asian skincare, the award-winning Korean skincare company Laneige is coming to the U.S. through Target! YES!!!!!! I love that international beauty brands are becoming more and more available in the U.S., especially since now I don't have to buy skincare from sketchy ebay sellers, lol. Smiley Happy  First Hada Labo at Ulta, and now, Laneige! What's next? I hope holika holika or Skin79.... 

upload_5713283509632799067.jpg

Re: Laneige is coming to your Target on February 17! Bye, bye paycheck!

Thanks for sharing! I've heard of this brand and am interested in checking it out!

Thanks for sharing.  Her skin is perfect... or is that photoshopped????

Haha, there's editing, but I've heard from friends in Korea that her skin's perfect in person, too! *raging jealousy* Smiley Happy

Oh I'm sure this lady has been retouched, but I've met many Koreans with fantastic skin.  Not to make a gross generalization, but it seem like Koreans are obsessed with skincare.  Even if it isn't perfect, bad skin isn't something I've ever seen on a Korean woman.

Anyway, excited for Laneige.  I love Amore Pacific, so I've been wanting to try Laneige.

the photo is probably edited a bit but she does have perfect skin. song hye kyo is known for that

I got this email on 06Jan. I subscribe to Blush monthly box. I suspect there will be many exciting brands coming to Target in the very near future!!

Target Corporation ("Target") acquired DermStore.com, blush.com, and HairEnvy.com in October, 2013, and we are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Target. We are excited to be a part of Target's presence in the growing beauty market.

Nice! I'm hoping for Etude House, cute packaging, and I may have a soft spot for SHINee. =X

Ooh, thanks for the heads up!  I've heard about their Water Sleeping Pack and wanted to try it.

Would love to see Skinfood.  I think they have some stores in Cali but that's a little far to go for masks...

They have a Skinfood @ Cerritos Mall, but they didn't have the "banana mask" I was looking for. =(

I love Skinfood

Ok, this is a brand I don't know.  What would you recommend trying first?

I'd recommend the classic Water Sleeping Pack. It's an overnight treatment that refreshes your skin! Also, the Firming Sleeping Pack to restore "bounciness" to your skin. Believe me, you need both. Smiley Happy

Koreans naturally have great skin. I'm amazed when I see them around and they look flawless. Great skin genes! I'm half Japanese, but I didn't get the nice Asian skin lol

Thank you for sharing!! That is good to know. I usually go to H-Mart to get my Korean skincare (eventhough I'm not Korean Smiley Happy ) but after watching some Korean dramas, I figured they must be doing something right in the skin care department....

I would love, love, love to try Etude House. Their packaging is amazing.  I haven't been able to find any Skinfood in MD.

If there was a Korean store solely dedicated to skincare...I would be broke Smiley Happy 

There probably are.  I've seen them around when I used to live in PA.  Me, not being Korean, don't frequent them.  I frequent the ones opened by my people!  Smiley Happy  But of course, all that means is that I'll get usage directions I can understand.  Many Korean products sold in US boutiques only have Korean directions.  Makes it really confusing when you find a box you bought two months ago and have zero idea what the heck you bought.

I'm excited to see what they bring over and add English-language labeling to. I have access to some great Korean products but hate having to tape a post-it with English directions and ingredients lists to the bottles. Smiley Happy 

As for Koreans naturally having great skin, it's certainly possible. However, I live in an area with a high Korean population and I've also noticed that there are cultural things at play as well - lots of natural products, low-focus on scented products, mugwort everywhere. We have a Korean women's spa in my area and it's awesome - body scrubbing services and steam rooms and various temperature baths and mugwort sauna and a mugwort bath and heated drying rooms. Once a month in that place just using the pools/heated rooms and my skin is fairly flawless, as well. 

Mugwort baths? What madness is this? Tell me more! Great skin and crazy dreams, who can say no to that?

Do a Google search for "Olympus Women's Spa Lynnwood" or "Olympus Womens Spa Tacoma" and then drool and realize you can spend the day there for $35. Seattle has perks, you know. Smiley Happy 

I think I am going to mix up an herbal bath mix with some mugwort and see how it goes. A whole new way to use one of my favorite herbs. Smiley Very Happy

43 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_5713283509632799067.jpg