Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

LIST of the Successful Traders or TB

UPDATE!!!

Please check if the person you are posting about already has Heart status. Once they have that I no longer add them up. This will help keep the thread clearer, and to be honest make this job easier for me. Thank you!!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Heart = 5 or more vouchers 

AllieCat99 Heart

Anb0906 Heart

AnneMCC x2

Annypoo Heart

Aparrish

Arclightlux x2

Arielaaaaaaaa x 2

Aviscardi Heart

AznAngelliz Heart

Beautytester Heart

Beeberz x 2

Beehavnbeauty x2

Beethousand Heart

Bfuller x 4

BrennabOMBSHELL

Brittieee

Butterblume

Buxombabe80 x2

CalamityJane85

Carolang Heart

Carrie1975

Carrierose

Chelsss

Chlotam

Chupi

Clarks18 x 2

Cpeezy

Daeidre x 2

Daisies121

DandyLionFluff Heart

Danimazz x 3

Dannyc

DesertRose0706

DitzCore x 2

Drrragon

Eadelaide1

EllieyJelly x 2

Emmy89

Enableme

Erendira

Evno Heart

Firespinner

Garnett Heart

Ghkim

Guzelkiz

Gwenhwyfar    

Hackneyfl

Happygen

Harlequinginger

Hearsmyface

Heatherbee x4

Hipquest

Hypnoticpoise

IllegallyBlonde x 2

Ilovebears Heart

Inkstainedmeg

Ireneh Heart

Itscarin

Itsjaimiehere

Ivyxox x4

JaimeLove

Jellybean917 x 2

JenfromNYC

Jenjendoitagain

Jenji

Jenpred Heart

JesiBeads

Jessyiniowa

Jimii2006

Joannimation x2

Jojobe Heart

Juicytulip x 3

Jxw200 x 3

Kalex Heart

Kariyava Heart

Kateye7 x3

Katty2323

KayyLynn x 2

Kiki1517

Killahbabe x 2

Kimchikween x 4

Knuevekm Heart

KrissyLuvzU Heart

Kristiewin

Ladymeag Heart

Ladysybil x 3

Linda711 x 2

Ljp93 Heart

LKUHLE

Leopardprint

Lylysa

Mafan Heart

Makeupobessed x3

Makeuptalk

Maladay

Maltipoo66

Manniface Heart

Mariahk83

Meagboho

MegEm

Melde x 4

Missey1973 x2

MK89 Heart

MlleCC

Mochapj x2

MollyBB

Mollybb x 4

Mommyto4 Heart

Monikay

MPolansky

Mrsbaine x2

MyChoi x 4

Mymymack

Nebel

Newandaddicted

Nicrohr Heart

Nightknight

Nikki x 3

Nishcakes x 4

Notcreative x3

Oklady2013

Penelopepuffman Heart

Person11

Pipsqueek1582

Pixyfaygo x 2

PlantGarden x 2

Plm95 x2

Poshified

Prettyinpa

Princesskat17 x 2

Rebbbeccaa

Rhiannon1419 x2

Rikkie Heart

Riseandgrind

Roxystar4 Heart

Sangova x 3

Sbowden x 2

sdbeautyjunkie1 Heart

ShannonAlexis x2

Shortstuff07 Heart

Sourpanda x 2

Sp2001

Spacesuit

SPAGS2332 x2

Spoiledbrat

Sschulte1014 x 4

Stephanilynn

SuzeAlex

SydBristow Heart

Talinder

Teresaanne92 Heart

Thesocialquota

Tigrelili

Trishalyn x2

Vanillammm x 3

Vegchililover78 x2

Veronika23 Heart

Vioalea x3

Viviene23

Wendyomgwar x 4

Wingatprsct

Yazmin x 3

Yenx

YouAreAlways

Zpsid91

Re: LIST of the Successful Traders or TB

People who sent the box out right away. Showed photos and added lots of good items. Those good TSBers are on the list. 

Ah, I see most people I traded with on here already but a couple of ladies that are not on here yet:

I would like to give a shout out to pipsqueek1582. We didn't do a trade per say, but she sent me her lightly used full size perfume that's been on my love list forever and didn't want anything back, so I sent her a thank you card. While I'm a nice person, I'm not a selflessly generous person, so I never planned to start a TSB despite contemplating the idea, but her act of kindness have encouraged me to do it and I'm currently accumulate stuff in preparation of starting it.

And 2 more ladies whose trade I did not receive yet, so I will post when I receive them......wait, so now should I post it both there and here? or just there? or just here?

I am checking both areas, so just stick to one. Smiley Happy 

From my experience on TSB #2, I can vouch for the following people (if you we're in TSB #2 and not on my list, please dont be offended.  It is taking a long time to go through the post remind myself of who did what and this is just what I could find fairly quickly and now it is time for bed)

wendyomgwar

carrie1975

poshified

I just had a successful trade with mafan.  She sent me a mini perfume in exchange for a Sephora gift certificate.  I just got the perfume today and I'm very happy.

Update point.

From TSB #6 I can vouch for roxystar4

Please see my posts on TSB #3 and #4. I posted pics and shipped boxes back out within a day or so.

A happy vote for kimchikween with impressive packaging. The whole box was duct-taped with pretty tape, and since I don't know where/how to open it, I just slashed/ripped and shook it like a mad-woman until I got to the inside.....where lays a very pretty pink box with black tissue paper and pink ribbon, almost feel like I'm getting a b-day present. Now then, I'm off to play with my Shu Uemura lash curler, G. Armani mini lippie and perfume samples. =P

I'm glad to finally have a use for all those glossybox subscription boxes Smiley Tongue  I did get a little crazy with the tape - once you start, it's hard to stop!

Update point

I had a successful trade with Penelopepuffman! She sent my package right away, and sent everything we agreed to. Thanks! Smiley Happy

A vote each for melde and Nicrohr! I received a package from each of them today and both were wonderfully packed, with extra samples Smiley Happy

A vote for daeidre too! She was great! Heart

Can I just say (without offending anyone...just think of it as me posting a Bright Idea, but not in the Bright Idea section), that honestly I'm confused with the whole 2 thread Successful trade thing. Can't we just minimize into one post? The original one we were using where people posted, and then add the names like you have done up top to the other list?

I mean, I'm sure I'm not the only one confused and having to go through and look at both lists.

And again, I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings by speaking my opinion. I do like the idea of combining names into one place, I would just like it to be in the same place where one thread is...if that makes sense? Just kinda make it all flow together into one thread?

And now I will back out slowly, as I normally don't voice my opinions and it's kind of making me anxious....

No, I totally get what your saying. Though this list has BOTH threads. I am updating once or twice a day. So if your looking for the list you check this. If you are sharing someone then you post there. 

You dont need to check both for names. Smiley Happy

As for that it is up to the OP of the first thread to do that. I am just doing my part. 

You shouldnt be scared to voice your opinions! We dont bite Smiley Happy

Carolang! She shipped the next day and packaged 4 powder products wonderfully!

I totally vouched for her on the other thread too. She was great!

hipquest is awesome Smiley Happy sent a package and it arrived perfectly packed, and even included a little surprise, from one accident prone klutz to another! 

also, not to be **bleep** or anything, just because i keep seeing it and it is something that has bugged me my whole life... would it be asking too much to have you edit this and spell my name right? it's j-a-i-m-e. it's a very common mistake, so i don't blame you for getting it wrong haha. 

No! I am sorry! I just copy and pasted the names! Someone made an error on someone elses name. I will fix this right now Smiley Happy

haha thank you Smiley Happy it gets misspelled a lot on here and normally i don't correct it, but i have to keep scrolling past that same one to read this thread and it was just killing me haha. especially since there is another jamie right before my name Smiley Wink 

ps: my mom, who obviously named me and chose the spelling, STILL spells it wrong sometimes. yup. 

5 Replies
Photos1
  • 1014066_829957853723819_808655421760663789_n.jpg