Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

I have two little kittens (Chip & Dale as some of you know! Smiley Wink ), and recently I moved over my vanity/desk to my gameroom. I forgot to close the door during the day and when I got home after a long, long, long day in Colorado- these little guys got into my makeup again! Makeup brushes, palettes, lippies are all over my floor and I cannot find my beauty blenders at all! I have a resident thief in my house! Smiley Wink
1452190_322387101232409_1253264034_n.jpg1459715_322394184565034_1338197603_n.jpg

Which got me thinking- does anyone else have any cute little furbabies that are naughty when you leave the house? Smiley Happy Pictures are welcome! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Kittens, Puppies, and thieves! Oh my!

SO SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! 

My cat steals hairbands. Sometimes I sleep in them and when I wake up they are in another room. As for make up items no, thank goodness. But she is just a lazy kitty.

Ah! It just doesn't help that these two are brothers and only 7 months old! I'm looking forward to the lazy kitty stage. I'm still finding Christmas ornaments leftover from the holidays! They just hide things everywhere! Now I have to look for these beauty blenders too! 

But I just can't get mad at Chip. His little ear tufties melt my heart! Smiley Very Happy At least yours just gets your hair bands! (Hopefully not while they're on your head! lol)

Aww! Thats so cute. In the future I would only get pairs, but then that could get out of hand. I once went looking for one and almost walked away with the rest of the litter, I couldnt bare them being left alone. Her fav things of all time to play with are milk seals, You know the ring things you take off a jug of milk to get the lid off the first time? THOSE are all over my house. And in my pathetic mind I even go and buy dif kinds of milk, Skim, 2% ect so she has dif color toys. I need a life. 

hahahaha She's just sitting at the table like "Yes, yes, sit down human!". I just love cats. 

I totally understand about the litter thing- that's how we got Chip and Dale! We found Dale at the animal shelter and the workers mentioned that his brother was here as well (they were previously abused and neglected and with all of Chips fur he had to be shaved because he has so much 'kitty business' stuck to him. :/ Sad story but his whole back end was shaved except for a puff at the end of his tail hahaha)- so we of course had to get both! lol Smiley Happy

I love how our furbabies just have the cutest personalities! My favorite is their need to sit on the weirdest things! We have a pinball table and we often find Chip inside it sticking only his head outside of the 'ball return' area. hahaha Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Happy

thanksgivingKitty2.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Our cats might be related

Love this!!! Same face too, like what are you waiting for??

Your kittys are so adorable, I just got a new laptop and have no pictures on it , or i would have posted my babies. I have 5 cats. my 3 boys are huuuuge! and my 2 girls are abit small. One of my boys which looks kinda similar to your kitty thats in the coke box, always comes and gets my hair bands and makeup brushes whenever i dont put them back in my makeup train case!. If im getting ready and have my makeup palettes open, he comes sits in my lap then starts licking them shadows (-_-). I remember the very first time i used my naked 2 palette and I saw him licking one of the shadows im like NOOOOO what are you doing!! i just got it Dx LOL. and he flew out of my lap and looked like what the hell. But then he came back and sat right on me again. He does this everytime i sit on my bed and start getting ready. my other cats are more relaxed, except at night <_< they all run all over the place and make alot of noise (e_e), Theres times where my husband will get up and shut our door cause the cats are running all over us on the bed and omg my husband gets so mad!. I find it hilarious hahaha.. I love my babies, CATS are the best! I think one of my girls is gonna have babies though (._.) 

Oh so sweet! When they're that adorable, it's really hard to stay angry very long. At least they're sharing your love of makeup — sounds like a perfect match. Makes me miss mine.

image.jpgYour babies are adorable. My dogs will eat shoes if you give them half a chance!! I don't after the first four or five pairs!

That picture killed me! OMG OMG hahahaha

Due to allergies, I don't keep pets.  However, I love my mom's two cats.  Watching Azerel swipe at dust motes in a sunbeam is so entertaining.  He also loves bags of any sort and will climb into shopping totes, grocery bags, gift bags, purses, etc.  Pyewackett is older and is less inclined to goof but he's got the "I am here.  Adore me, subject." pose down pat.  He also loves to be hand-fed thin slices of cantaloupe.

I use the spare room in the basement when I sleep over.  Mom keeps it shut so I have somewhere cat-free to sleep.  Both cats stalk that door like it's a portal to Kitty Wonderland.  They sneak in whenever they can to explore the Great Unknown.

Your thieves are just adorable! My puppy steals my slippers when I'm not looking because cause they are spotted like her toy puppy that she plays with

Oh my gosh, they are adorable.

I bet they had the best time playing with all your pretties.

We have dubbed our girls the "kitten theft ring" in this house.  They take EVERYTHING, things way bigger than them.  Frequently they steal things and then come drop them on me in bed.  The most random things.  I tape dispenser!  I don't even know how they carried that.  But apparently they felt it didn't need to be upstairs on my desk anymore but I needed it in bed.  They will steal keys, caps to anything, toys, you name it!

They are adorable!  Hard to get mad at them, isn't it?

LOL! They are sooo cute! How can you ever stay mad at them? What little stinkers, though. Smiley Very Happy

That is adorable! I have three cats and one of them, the youngest one, is a little terror! She steals EVERYTHING, but she is especially fond of wet dish rags! I'll be doing the dishes and leave for a minute and when I come back the dish rag will be gone and in the living room! My boyfriend caught her in the act and took pictures! 

meow.jpg

Ahaha so cute! This is what chip does with dry washclothes, and socks as well! It's so funny but when I go to wash my face and can't find and cloths it drives me nuts! lol

138 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos47
  • AuKkmX3CEAAckDa.jpg
  • IMG_20130503_022213.jpg
  • DSC00498.JPG
  • daves cell 014.jpg
  • 1452190_322387101232409_1253264034_n.jpg
  • 1459715_322394184565034_1338197603_n.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • meow.jpg
  • thanksgivingKitty2.jpg