Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Just A Thought

I've been watching the news lately and am so saddened by what has happened in Oklahoma.  

It made me think about "what if I lost everything" (material wise)?  One aspect of  what i would miss would be my makeup collection. I know it seems super superficial but I would miss it.  

Is there any way that Sephora could send items to the residents of Newcastle &  Moore, Oklahoma who were devastated by the tornado? Shampoo, conditioner, soap, body stuff, makeup?  I know it is the least of people's concerns right now and maybe it would be better to do at a later date?  

I just read a post about people who have a ton of extra Bath & Body Works items (and I know I have a ton of untouched items too)... I wonder if there is someway we could send items to these people?

I know that the BT community isnt a place to share super weighty topics but this has been on my heart today.

Re: Just A Thought

I'm sure the Women's Shelter is less picky, they are probably glad to get what ever they can I couldn't even begin to imagine how many women and kids they try to help, I'm sure there are a lot of single moms that have no where else to go with their kids, it's really kinda sad when you think about it.

I donate a lot of stuff by hand direclty to organizations in my area that need them- paticularly womens shelters and those organizations that help women get on their feet and get a job. 

Such thoughtful posters you all are! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi girls! I know BT doesn't allow external links, but one of my favorite beauty bloggers/vloggers, Emily of Beauty Broadcast recently posted to her blog where you can send unopened cosmetics and other toiletries. She put the address on her blog, beauty broadcast dot net, she mentioned you can send shampoo, toothpaste, and also makeup! Smiley Happy

very helpful, melde! thank you! I am going to send a package!

thanks @melde!  I checked it out and I love that it is going RIGHT to an organization that is located in Moore, OK. I will also be sending items (I think I'm going to go out and buy some too).

Thanks 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 48 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors