June officially marked the beginning of summer, although for some it may have started before then. What products, new or stashed, have been getting extra attention this month?
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Wink: It smells like bubble gum!!
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade: I think it may be limited edition, so I bought it while Walgreens had a couple left.
- Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Natural Glow: Love, love, love!! I love the shade and the way it feels on my lips.
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna: Perfect for summer time.
- Tarte Blush in Magic: It's a beautiful coral shade, and it works well with the Laguna bronzer.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: This is always a must, but it is very important during the summer.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Underground: Probably my favorite eye liner, but it has been getting more use lately.
Re: June Favorites
Re: June Favorites
Breaking down my June Favorites into Eyes, Lips, Face, Etc categories
1. Suqqu Ex-11 Sumiredama quad: All duochrome and taupe lovers MUST own this!
2. Tom Ford Escapade and Tom Ford Pink Haze: Makes for an amazing sunset eye combo!
3. Shu Uemura Painting Liner in Brown: One of the most underrated gel eyeliners in the market.
4. Nars smudgeproof eye primer: I've tried just about every eye primer made, and none can hold a candle to this. Holy Grail status.
5. Jealousness eyebrow pencil in light brown: Recently discovered brand. This stuff does not budge at all!
6. Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil Eyeliner in black: The only pencil eyeliner that stays on my waterline.
7. CoverGirl LashBlast 24 hr mascara: Holds a curl and provides volume like no tomorrow.
8.Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner: Can't say it makes my lashes grow longer, but it's an amazing liquid liner!
9. Tarte creaseless cream shadow in Slate: It's quick and easy to put on. It stays all day. Best of all? It's taupe
1. Buxom Full bodied lip gloss in Boo-ya: Think NARS Orgasm blush in a lipgloss form.
2. NARS Barbarella: Better version of MAC's Cut-a-Caper.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Oh Orange: a lip balm and a lipstick all in one.
4. Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge Lipstick in SCR304: Orange lipsticks and glosses were my weaknesses in June.
5. Lancome Gloss In Love Peach Show: Perfect topper to my other orange lipsticks. LOVE the applicator!
1. NARS pressed light reflecting powder: BEST setting powder ever. Enough said.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter: No subtlety here, and summer's all about the glow.
3. Dolce and Gabbana Tan blush: Perfect for contouring and lasts all day!
4. Jill Stuart Mix Face Powder Compact in 102 Charming Feline: Wonderful undereye brightener of a powder.
5. MAC blush in Royal Sunset: **bleep** it if you still see it at your MAC counters! Best blush MAC has put out in a while!
6. Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Serum: Doubled as a moisturizer for me and left my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
7. Philosophy Total Matteness: Best primer on the days I'm in a pinch. Erased my pores completely!
8. Missha Perfect Cover BB cream: I mix Shades 21 and 27 to get my perfect Summer shade. Best BB cream EVER!
9. Illamasqua blush in Disobey: Great matte bronzer to warm up my face!
1. Macadamia Reviving Curl Cream: Trying to move away from parabens in my hair products. Holds what's left of my curl from a perm six months ago.
2. Bond No 9 I Heart NY for Mothers: I could smell this all day long. Received so many compliments from men and women whenever I wear this.
3. Jessica Simpson I Fancy You: Her least popular fragrance and the best one from her in my opinion. Great for any time of year and you can never put on too much!
4. Sephora Roll On Acne Clearing Solution: Minus the rollerball part, the solution zaps zits overnight.