Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

LOL. No haul here...YET. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too!!!

Joyous January... I LIKE IT!

im ordering that new tarte cc stick at midnight! But the real haul will happen on Thursday Smiley Very Happy

Ohh... what's happening Thursday???

Oh nothing promotion wise, it's just when I can go back to my favorite sephora! Sorry for the confusion!

Hahaha... I was getting ready with my Christmas money and gift cards and go on a rampage!!

Happy New Year!! Does anyone know if and when the skincare promotion is going to start or is this just a rumor? I put off my skincare purchases and I'm actually in need of some skincare products 

Cs seems to be very tightlipped about this. Maybe people behind sephora themselves don't even know yet haha

I saw the sephora faves collection out a few days ago. All skin care stuff.

The double points, you mean? I checked my emails from last year and there were double points 1/11-1/22. There was also a skincare sample bag promo to kick it off. Hopefully they do that again!

Yes yes yes yes yes please!! Smiley Happy

9th Jan thru 20th Jan according to a flyer I saw in-store today! Smiley Happy SO excited!

Preach Missie! I feel ya girl, I am also going to be on No Buy restriction (although we will see...) and would love to see everyone else's gems!

Fingers crossed we can do it!!! We got it!!!

ahaha @missie772 I was in Vegas yesterday driving home from arizona and stopped in the HUGE sephora they have there...

and I spent 87$.

I caved.

Missie, seeing this post just gets me more excited to rack up some 2014 points towards renewing my Rouge status! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that it has been difficult holding off--I didn't even allow myself to STEP INTO Sephora! Comes tomorrow and/or the next few days, Sephora better brace itself! Smiley Very Happy

Ahh... I hope you get all that you want/need in Sephora!!!

And we will be patiently waiting for haul photos!!!

I'm doing a low(er) buy this year, but I did stop into my Ulta today to look for TF Chocolate Bar (hoping to use my birthday coupon on it). I did pick up one thing - the OPI Mariah silver and white gold flake polish, which was originally $30 and marked down to $15, and after a coupon and tax I managed to buy for $12. I ALMOST bought TF Joy to the Girls, mostly because it was marked down to $36, but I know that I don't need it so I resisted.

Ohh... the Too Faced Joy to the Girls looks awesome!!! And it is marked down? Awesome!

Sephora:

Nest Dahlia and Vines Rollerball

Bite Pencil in Violet

Lush:

Lip Color in Passionate

Ulta:

Too Faced Joy to the Girls

I ordered some stuff while I was in the hospital that's arriving this month, so I guess it counts?

Sugarpill Chromalust loose pigment in Tiara

Inglot AMC in 34, 45, 74, 81

Butter London Lady Muck, Inky Six, Dosh, Cakehole and the polish remover as it's the only one my nails won't peel from.  

Bare Minerals Wild Thing Palette

Sephora + Pantone lipstick set with reddish coral and gold.  

I think I'm seriously starting my no buy now, I was planning on doing it Jan 1st but I couldn't get in to Sephora until today.  So we'll see how well I do this month!

715 Replies