Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

I don't know what took me so long to buy the Lorac Pro! Smiley Happy

Here are some swatches of the lippies.

Swatches.jpg

From R to L. (In natural light, two swipes each)

Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion in Rose, #40 (it has teeny tiny little speckles of shimmer)

Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Creme in Mademoiselle, #05

Chanel Allure Luminous Intense in Pirate, #99

Burberry Lip Cover in Dusty Rose, #10

I think you just sold a Burberry lipstick :-)

Welcome dziggi! I love everything in your haul even though I've never tried Burberry makeup before Smiley Happy

I've heard they're pretty good but how does the pigmentation of those shadows compare to say, Dior or YSL? I'm super curious and might have to pick something up from Burberry the next time I'm at Nordstrom.

Thank you. Smiley Happy I love the shadows. They are far from 'sheer' as the name states, though some colors are better than others when it comes to pigmentation. Some of the colors are more buildable. Definitely check them out at Nordstrom. I would say much more pigmented than the Dior singles. I don't know how they compare to YSL shadows, don't own any.

Welcome to BT! Love love love love love your haul! Look at all of the Chanel, Burberry, and all the skincare! Love it! Plus mini perfumes, nail polishes, and then the amazing beauty blender cleanser! Love it it all... drooling over here!

Thank you for the welcome. I was so excited when the mini perfumes came back in stock! I spent most of my points. Smiley Happy

Great haul! Welcome to BT, I think you'll fit right in Smiley Happy

Thank you. Smiley Happy I was super stoked when I found BT, I was like 'oohhh my fellow beauty addicts all in one place."

Welcome and those are some great things! I love sets, woohoo.  Also nice HE brands you have there Smiley Wink, like Chanel, ooh.

Thank you. Smiley Happy I loved the skincare sets. I got to try out a bunch of products I wanted to for the longest time.

Welcome to BT Smiley Very Happy! Always nice to see new faces Smiley Happy

I am LOVING you haul pics! I have been eying the Burberry single shadows for quite a while. Which shades did you purchase if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you. Smiley Happy The shades are Porcelain and Golden Trench. They kinda look the same in the pics but are different on. I've got a couple of other singles. You should definitely try them out! I'm obsessed with the shadows. Smiley Wink

Nice haul! Which Burberry shadows did you get? I can't tell from the photo (looks like maybe Rosewood and Trench?). Burberry shadows are my favorite! Smiley Very Happy

The lightening is kind of odd in the pics but it's Porcelain and Golden Trench. Smiley Happy I own Rosewood and Trench. Smiley Very Happy I looove Rosewood! I'm actually almost out of it, might have to repurchase.

Rosewood is my favorite -- it's definitely the one I have with the biggest dip! Same with Pale Barley…actually, I can't decide which one I love more, but Rosewood is the reason I fell in love with Burberry. The texture!! It's so buttery and smooth, and it's such a complex, interesting shade. I could go on forever. Have you tried the lip covers or lip velvets? I love those, too. Smiley Very Happy

I'm obsessed with the eyeshadow formula! The texture is just heavenly. I'm just getting into the lip products, I just have Dusty Rose. I've got a list of lip covers & velvets I want to order. Smiley Wink  Shame the Nordstrom near me doesn't have a Burberry counter... I find it very difficult to find good swatches of the lip products online.

Just came by to make myself feel better about my crazy spending/buying again this month Smiley Tongue.  Still in progress.

Feeling better again in comparison, thanks ladies! lol

Here's some of my haul from last week (not included are my Jo Malone and Diptyque hauls :smilewinkSmiley Happy

Chanel: Nail polish (charivari - smokey plum, fully opaque in 2 coats; tapage - bright, coral-red and nearly opaque in 1 coat!); waterproof eyeliner (black, violine, celadon)

Giorgio Armani: Rouge Ecstasy (my 3rd, in 510 Dolci) and Fluid Sheer (in 2) to mix with my foundations

Tom Ford: new lip color sheer in Paradiso, lipstick in casablanca

YSL: Natural action exfoliator (very interesting..applied on dry skin), new gloss volupte in 102 (I also want 206), glossy stains (5, 28, 16 & 17 were given to me by the beauty consultant), semi-loose powder natural radiance sample, skin corrector serum sample, Flower Crush palette (was surprised that these colors would work on me..but they did)

Lipstick swatches (l-r): TF lip sheer in paradiso, TF in casablaca, GA rouge ecstasy in 510 dolci, hourglass stylo in nude (not sure I like it)

YSL swatches (l-r): glossy stains 5, 28, 16, 17; gloss 102

Not pictured: Givenchy le rouge in 103 (brun createur) because it's in my purse downstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it Smiley Wink

Drooling!!!! Omg, I am so jealous!!! I want it ALL!!!

TF Casablanca has been on my wish list for a while now and I am going to take the plunge because of you! Smiley Happy

Wowzas! Awesome haul Kim!

Great haul!! Both of those Tom Fords look gorgeous. I can't justify purchasing them though. I really like Charivari, it's such a great spring purple hue. Tapage looks a little weird on me right now, but I think it'll look better in the summer. I totally agree with you about the Flower Crush palette. Not super pigmented, but the colors blend together very well, not taking the flower inspiration too literally.

10 Replies