Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

haul Smiley Happyimage.jpg

-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar - Matte Lip Tar - Matte Beta
-Too Faced The Secret To No Makeup Makeup The Secret To No Makeup Makeup
-Stila Color Balm Lipstick Color Balm Lipstick Valentina
-Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté Gloss Volupté 3 Rose Fusion
-SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Tropics Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Tropics
-Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color Shimmering Cream Eye Color Ice
-Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Mint Julep
Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Vitamin C Wipes Truth To Go Vitamin C Wipes 30 Wipes
(love the scent)

How do you love the TF face palette?! I've been wanting to take the plunge on this one for months now, but have been super unsure! Let me know what you think! Smiley Happy

Thats my second one.  I brought it mainly for the highlighter Smiley Happy

image.jpgHad this for a good 4-5 months.  Cant find a highlighter quite like it Smiley Happy

Oooh thats a well-loved palettes! Hitting pan is always and exciting and sad thing for me! haha Smiley Happy I'll have to try it out afterall. The colors look loveyl and I'm a bit addicted to blushes and highlighters now! lol

Definitely try the palette, This is one of the first palette where I can use all the colors Smiley Happy

I love the TF palette. It's really helpful if you are new to contouring and highlighting, and if not, it's just a cute look that gives you a very fresh faced doll look. 

Niccce!!!!

How do you like Ole Henriksen wipes?  Are they for cleansing?

I love the scent, its so orangey/citrus.  I use it on my face to wipe off foundation but it doesnt work well with eyeliners etc.   

I see you got another one of the Shiseido eyeshadows! 

It's been a pretty good month! :-) 

image.jpg

Lorac Little Black Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Stila Masterpiece Eye & Cheek Palettes

Stila Color Outside the Lines Smudge Stick Set

IT Cosmetics CC cream

Anastasia Brow Wiz

UD 24/7 Lip Liner in Wicked

Murad Clarifying Wipes

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial

Korres Wild Rose Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

Butter London Nail Polish in Cuppa

Deluxe minis: Murad Rapid Age Spot & Pigment Brightening Serum, Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel, and FAB Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay

Oh and I got the Red Carpet Gel Polish Pro Kit! 

image.jpg

Ugh!!! The lip tars!!! I want to come over and play AmberAngeline!!!

You'll have to! They are so fun!

Oh hey, you got some things I did too! (I got a Butter London polish too that I forgot to put in the picture). Good taste Smiley Wink

We do have a lot of the same things! We should be friends! :-) 

Yay okay Smiley Happy

How are the Lip Tars? I want to get one because they have great reviews and colors, but I'm scared of it being really messy and difficult to apply precisely 

Please let me know how you like the Red Carpet nail kit! I've been wanting it  but haven't made the jump yet. 

No wonder I couldn't find it. It's not in the Haul board. Well, here's my haul. I've still got 2 trade and a Sephora package waiting, but I'm done buying and am putting away my credit card for no-buy until Chic Week.

image_2.jpgimage_3.jpgI watermarked them because I intend to use those pictures on the blog but have not finished the post yet, lol. But Clarins is becoming a new favorite, aside from the gorgeous compact, they have a VERY wide selection of 3 deluxe samples you can pick and a point system where you get a $20 off for 200 points (pts expire in 2 yrs, but occasionally there are double points events).

Gorgeous compacts!

I know! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the Clarins one. I'm buying less but paying more. I know it's quality over quantity but, my wallet is bleeding. X.X

And I'm cringing about dipping my brush into them and destroy the gorgeous embossing on the powder.

I know, while I love pretty powders, using them hurts a little bit... I haven't seen that powder elsewhere before, is it part of the permanent line or collection? And is it a matte powder with some gold overlay?