Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

I hate to say it...but maybe you should think twice about the Narscissist! I just read Temptalia's review and she gave it a B overall...kind of disappointing, and I really trust her advice!!

Thanks for the tip Lil! I'll check out her review. For the price it should be great quality! And I do have enough palettes so I should be more selective.

The Guerlain blush looks so pretty! Good luck on being done until triple points!

Missie, I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something! I love the bubble blush!!

What's in the pots, they look pretty Smiley Happy

I got the shisedo Shimmering Cream Eye Color in WT901 Mist, its super sparkly and pretty <3

Lovely! Have you tried out the new meteorites- how do they compare to the old ones (if you have it?)

I tried it on today and I see no difference compared to the older version (teint rose).  Both gave me a nice glow sheen ^^

Highlighted

Is that a shiseido cream eyeshadow? If so, what shade is it? Looks pretty Smiley Happy

Yes it is, I got the color mist and its so sparkly and pretty.  It has a smooth gel texture and I love it so much Ill be getting more colors! ^^

awesome! i always sort of wanted one of those but have never been able to decide on a color lol! Smiley Happy 

Too tired to take a picture, but I'm doing pretty well on my low(er) buy.

So far I bought in 2014:

From Sephora:
Givenchy Le Rouge in Mandarine Bolero
When Essence Mask in 10PM
Bobbi Brown blush in Nude Peach (seemed to fade very quickly on me - may return)
Dior Lip Glow in Coral

From Ulta:
Alterna Katie's Favorites Travel Set

Perricone Cold Plasma Set

Butter London Horsepower Nail Fertilizer

Zoya Carter polish

2 oz Perricone Nutritive Cleanser - GWP

CK mascara - birthday GWP

Pureology hair spray - GWP

Stacked my $10 birthday coupon and a 20% off to get all the Ulta stuff for $108 total!

HSN:

Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (they had a $20 off $40 for new purchasers, so I got it for $29 total)

Nordstrom: 

Nars Final Cut blush

You some GREAT deals at Ulta and HSN!

I have this Zoya Polish on my toes right now! Love it!

Haul Part II

Guerlain Precious Lights

Guerlain Crazy Pearls

MAC Huggable Lip Color -Commotion, Cherry Glaze, Feeling Amorous?

Dior 5 Colours Pastel Frontages

Samples

-PTR Firm Peeling Gel

-Prada Infusion D'Iris

-Lancome Genifique and Dreamtone

-Gucci Premiere

-Narciso Rodriguez  L'eau for her

-Eternity for Men Aqua (??)

The Precious Lights and Crazy Pearls

Close ups

Dior 5 colours Pastel Frontages (too pretty to swatch :/)

Feeling Amorous, Cherry Glaze, Commotion

Ok, done until triple fragrances points. 

Unless you have MAC huggable lip color in Love Beam, then I will be glad to trade/buy/barter Smiley Wink

I wish I knew you were looking for it! Mine was horrible looking on me - tested once and returned.

Aw, missed makeup connection Smiley Tongue

Maybe somebody else will really hate theirs Smiley Wink

I got the Huggable in Rusty and love, love, love it. It's my My Lips But Better shade. 

I'm pretty impressed with them, they aren't drying, pigmented and long wearing. I hate that they are all LE though :/

I have Red Necessity, Love Beam and Cherry Glaze.  Cherry Glaze is an HG for me. Got a second one because I love it so much Smiley Wink

Cherry Glaze is sold out everywhere I've looked, I'm lucky I got this one Smiley Wink I wanted Love Beam, but I can't find it anywhere. I should have bought them earlier when I heard this was an LE line.

I manage to get Cherry Glaze this week Smiley Happy and Love Beam is still in stock on the Canadian website. 

The girls at MAC told me to call or write in to get these permanent.  She said when there is enough interest MAC brings the item out again or makes it permanent Smiley Wink

Great haul Nikki! I love using the Crazy a Pearls as a blush also, it's too bright to be an all over the face powder.  I'm kinda jelly of the Dior palette but I swatched the colors and they don't look too good on my skin tone. 

2 Replies