Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Jem is Truly Outrageous.

Who remembers the show Jem and the Dolls ? I Bet when some of you  were young you probably wanted to be Rockstars .. I was one of those girls .. I used to have the Misfits Dolls when I was young  the trio of Pizzazz , Roxy and Stormer .. I also had Jem as well who can't forget the light up earrings the doll had. I fell in love with performing and makeup and fashion due to this show and dolls and later on Barbie and the Rockers fueled my love more. Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Electra. Melt Cosmetics Millennial Pinx Eyeshadow Palette  

Re: Jem is Truly Outrageous.

I loved Jem as a kid, but just the cartoon, as we didn’t have many store bought toys, lol. I have a couple items from the Jem Sephora collection from a while back, maybe just a lipstick and mirror compact. @CocoLancome28 

@CocoLancome28 yes!!!  I had Jem with the light up earrings and loved her!  I also had a misfit.  I watched the cartoon and liked it...had a bit of a crush on Rio! 

Too bad the Jem movie didn't look good.  Maybe the franchise could've made a bigger comeback.

And I did have Barbie and the Rockers.  I totally listened to the cassette that came with her and it still plays in my head.  I saw on a doc that Jem was conceived first but Mattel had inside info.  They beat Jem to market. 

@CocoLancome28 I loved Jem as a kid.

giphy.gif

Omg yes I do remember 😉

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • giphy.gif