Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I promised myself I would save up for the 3x point week and not just buy willy-nilly so i've been putting everything i want on my loves list and I'm getting a look at just exactly how much stuff I accumulate over a million short little trips.  It's a LOT of stuff.

I'm almost definitely going to make rouge during my 3x point shopping trip (does that mean i'll get 4x points or is that only in your transactions after making rouge).

I'm getting worse at waiting.  I just want to buy buy buy now now now.

Do you think you can hold out until the 12th?

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I have so many things on my loves list while I'm waiting that I'm pretty sure my card would be declined if I tried to buy it all at once, haha. Smiley Sad

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I usually read the emails from Sephora so I'm pretty sure I didn't get the one about the 2x/3x/4x points either.  What's the deal?

No one has gotten any e-mails yet, I think there was a card some people got while shopping in store. 

Knowing Sephora, we won't get the e-mail until the day of 

We get:

2x points for BI

3x points for VIB

4x points for Rouge

From all purchases at Sephora from August 12th-18th

thats excally it, at least me i got the paper in store but its excally what you said, online it applies right away but in store you have to mention it to the cashier for them to apply it which is strange to me but whatever

I went to the store last night to get something and I got a little paper with my Rouge Welcome Kit. The paper literally just says when you're in store, say "Celebrate BI" to the cashier.

I thought the points did not count toward your BI standing.  For example, a $40 purchase with 2x points is $80, but it still only counts as $40 toward you BI/VIB/VIB Rouge status.  You still have to spend $1,000.00 to be VIB Rouge or $350 for VIB, which has nothing to do with your points.

You're correct Smiley Happy

I think she's referring to the fact that she's kind of close to being a Rouge so after she makes some purchases this week she will have spent $1000 and was wondering if they'd be considered 4x points since she's technically a Rouge.

wendyomgwar is right, i just meant that i am close to $1000 in spending and after this shopping spree I have planned I will have crossed the line.

Probably the transactions after you make Rouge would be 4x if you make Rouge before the week is over and then make more orders. Hopefully it wouldn't have to process through first, as sometimes it can take a couple of days. 

Conversation Stats