Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I promised myself I would save up for the 3x point week and not just buy willy-nilly so i've been putting everything i want on my loves list and I'm getting a look at just exactly how much stuff I accumulate over a million short little trips.  It's a LOT of stuff.

I'm almost definitely going to make rouge during my 3x point shopping trip (does that mean i'll get 4x points or is that only in your transactions after making rouge).

I'm getting worse at waiting.  I just want to buy buy buy now now now.

Do you think you can hold out until the 12th?

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

UGH. Its really hard! I went to Sephora today and walked around with some things I've been dying to purchase, but in the end, I put them all back and just purchased a nail buffer lol. I multiplied the points, and I'd be getting 356 points instead of 89!!

But still, the anticipation is killing me! I just want to buy everything LOL! #selfenabler :-/

Re: Is anyone else's loves list getting out of control while you wait for 2/3/4x point week?

I've seen a lot of things that were in my loves head into the sale section lately, so I've made a bunch of little orders to make sure I don't miss out forever. Only possible because I have already hit Rouge though, otherwise I don't know what I'd do!

I have two lists! ugh! i have the ones i can get online (with promo codes) and what i just can't wait for the mail to come and going in store!! Also i want to get some foundations and stuff so i need to try them out in store as well! But yes! ugh!

i thought i could hold out... until today... when i ordered the new too faced eye primer duo.  I already wanted this because I saw it on Ulta's site but it was sold out, so the second I saw it online today on Sephora I ordered it.  But it was only $12 so i'm only slightly disappointed with myself lol

so i was on my way to sephora and I got PULLED OVER by a cop (i was in an area of town that is a speed trap!) and he was a new cop too so he had to call someone for help to learn how to use the equipment. I was so upset. So I didnt buy anything at Sephora (thank goodness) because I was so upset.

plus I got a ticket which means $99 out the window Smiley Sad   (cryinnnnnnngggg). I started crying after the cop left and it scared my son so he started crying too.

Noooo, that's the worst. I hope your day got much better after that point. <3

I think I would fight that ticket.  I don't know anything about their little speed guns or what equipment you're talking about, but if he had to call for help who says he knew what he was doing in the first place?  As far as I'm concerned... you weren't speeding.  He was either focused on someone else and mistook them for your car and/or clearly just doesn't know how to work the equipment.  

sooo much i wanna buy, its hard to decide sometimes when i'm shopping online, i'm gonna have to pay Sephora a visit.

50 Replies
Conversation Stats