Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Interfaith ICC Donation

The first tsb I did has been donated, and I have been sorting through pictures to calculate the cost.  I haven't added all yet, but this is proof.  Please call them if you wish.

My address has been blurred for security reasons but the organizer/director wrote all of this, and she stamped it.

Please let me know if you have questions

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 12.50.32 PM.png

Re: Interfaith ICC Donation

Could someone maybe call? I'm partially deaf. I've talked to Christina before and I hope this didn't happen like everyone thinks it did. I wasn't in the first box, so I'm trying to stay out of it...but I am involved in the current box so I'm a bit curious.

I did call yesterday, he couldn't find a volunteer under her name that donated anything

yea... too late.  noone believes you.  You haven't apologized, you haven't given an explanation to things we asked you to clarify. The most pg thing I can say to you is that your head is full of rancid makeup. You do realize you came onto a beauty board, right? You mess with peoples' makeup, these ladies will give you what you deserve.  

I really dont deserve this.  So you are determining my punishment? 

Ladies, I am closing this thread, and I think it would be helpful if we just brought this whole issue to a close. As a reminder, TSBs are not sponsored by Sephora, and you enter into one at your own will and your own risk. But if we cannot have conversations around them without personal attacks and issues, we may have to consider not allowing them on the boards at all.

This is stopping here. Please keep it cordial and respect your fellow posters!

Your friendly Community Manager, 

Candace 

Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 92 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 12.50.32 PM.png
  • nikkiminajshade.gif