Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Income Tax Refund = OH NO

I just got my income tax refund and I know I should save it or buy something constructive but I am DYING to go shopping (especially at Sephora)! Anyone else out there planning on spending their refund? I'm definitely going to buy some new eyeglasses but after that it's gonna be a free for all lol!

Re: Income Tax Refund = OH NO

I know how you feel lol I always consider my tax refund "found money" even though I really should be saving.  This year I'm using it for plane tickets to see my boyfriend. Well.....also the Ciate Chalkboard Manicure because I NEED it Smiley Wink Then TravelZoo had this awesome deal for a massage/facial/ jacuzzi soak I had to snag.

oh my goodness that looks like fun!  Are the marker things permanent on the polish, or can you change it day to day? O.O

It's how I justified buying most of the Chanel summer 2013 collection. Smiley Happy

@starletta8 -- totally irrational but once in a while I think of your Chanel hauls and think to myself "I'm nearsighted too!  *I* should get Chanel eyeshadow sticks!" LOL

I highly recommend them! If not those, the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks are a blessing to us nearsighted people.

I should also mention that I already know I'm not going on vacation and made large purchases last year- so I'm "enjoying" my money a bit right now.

There was just no point in saving mine. I didn't work much so there wasn't much i got back. So it mostly all went to things i had been dying for on my shopping list! 

OMG that Ciate Chalkboard Manicure looks AWESOME!!!! Ok so I don't feel so bad now lol!

@MoreGun89 I haven't tried it yet but it says the marker is water-soluble, allowing water to wash it away so I would assume so.  Now I'm even more excited to try it!!!!

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos3
  • swfupload_3978874545814697209.jpg
  • swfupload_8210409630719429536.jpg
  • swfupload_6157595625715341394.jpg