Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

Hi everyone!!! This is a follow up post to my male celebrity crushes post from a few weeks ago! If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be? I would marry Henry Cavill. That man is fineeeeeee. But he's 12 years older than me Smiley Sad I have him as my phone background and my computer screen saver Smiley Happy

3, 2, 1, GO!!!!

P.S. I really should be studying for my finals but, I'm too stressed, tired, and don't want to anymore. :/

Re: If you could marry any male celebrity, who would it be?

OMG, LOVED Richard in The Watch! Have you seen it?

I haven't! I've actually only seen him on the IT crowd and various game show panels

IT CROWD !!! YESSS

i think you just sold a brother , some slacks!!

plus his overheated ear was so adorable

He is HILARIOUS in The Watch!!!

Love me some Cumberbatch! He's is only second to Idris for me. Smiley Happy

Oh my gosh, love this!!

idris elba , all day every day , upside down , in a plane , in a tree  just yeessssssss ive seen horrible movies for that man just sat there and enjoyed myself because he was in it ....... i may have a problem , yup pretty sure i do

if not him richard ayoade , hes mixed like me ! Though his last name is at the top of the alphabet *so jealous*

old man pick- gary oldman : thoroughly enjoyed him in batman and NOT ashamed to admit he was the only reason why i watched the one harry potter movie i did

Three great picks! Smiley Happy

I love Idris in Pacific Rim and Thor, and Richard Ayoade is a cutie!

i met idris elba @ comic con well i fell on him , i was a booth girl and had no clue where everyone was going i was actually trying to avoid stuff and got caught in a surge and sometimes its better just to follow the flow and find an out point.  i found a door and jumped for it , hit the door hard and fell out of it onto idris elba and his sexy self , i got a hug , a help up and im pretty sure he touched my butt !!  such a nice man with such a sexy voice and expressive eyebrows

Yaaaaaasssssss hunty! We'd have to share cause lawd have mercy! 

Love, love, love me some Idris Elba!!! I was actually hoping that he was going to be the new Dr Who. I would pretty much watch anything he is in. Love him in Luther, The Wire, and all his movies. He is quite delicious. 

Be still my heart!

Love him. I'm on the whole "Idris should be the next Bond" boat.  

OMG he would be a perfect Bond!

Albert Einstein. I love smart men.

JENSEN ACKLES.  Because... have you seen him?!  

(I'm also procrastinating with my finals, I feel like I'm starting to turn into a trademark from all the studying I've been doing.)

Haha, I said the same!! So jealous of his wife Smiley Wink

Ok, all the Idris Elba and Benedict Cumberbatch fans have it so right. Also Hugh Laurie. Just saying. From everything I've read they all seem like they would be good company, not just eye candy. ^_^

Also, Tensnake...the smiliest dj/ producer around. Such good tunes and he really feels what he plays! One of my absolute faves!

Idris Elba ....lawd have mercy!

Highlighted

This reminds me of one of my "Guilt Pleasures",  the tv show "Millionaire Matchmatcher" where the matchmater, Patty, askes the woman or man being set up "who is your celebrity crush?" Oddly, I am not really attracted to Modern-day celebrity men that much, I really like more the old-fashioned men from Hollywood's heyday (even though I am still in my twenties), from the movies where men acted like true gentlemen and treated all women like princesses.  I LOVE Cary Grant, not just for his looks but for all his roles where he could charm a lady, whether his leading lady was Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly with incomparable charm and wit. And I Love Fred Astaire because I am a sucker for a guy in a suit, and any guy who can dance can, well, do a lot of other things well too. Smiley Wink

Cary Grant

The one and only Astaire

Nice! I have a thing for Gene Kelly & Gordon MacRae! Love older movies Smiley Happy

Hands down, either Chris Pine or Jensen Ackles. Jensen Ackles is already married though, so I guess it's Chris Pine then Smiley Happy

Gosh, he's so beautiful

Be still, my heart Smiley Very Happy

He is so nice to look at...

I first noticed him in Princess Diaries 2 before anyone ever really knew who he was... Lucky Ann Hathaway!!!! I fell in love right then and there. My boyfriend knows that he's the only exception to our monogamy if I ever met him :X! 

1 Reply