From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36570 Members
  • 1207 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Bath and Body Works
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: Bath and Body Works
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: If anyone sees the pistachio ice cream candle available at BBW please tag me  I've been stalking and still have not seen it come ...read more
If anyone sees the pistachio ice cream candle available at BBW please tag me 🙏🙏 I've been stalking and still have not seen it come back 😭
Recent images from this conversation
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Here is my pup 
Here is my pup 
New Post in Besides Beauty
Appreciation Shoutout at 10 followers
When I hit 10 followers I’m doing an appreciation shoutout so follow if you want to be appreciated u love all the Sephora communit ...read more
When I hit 10 followers I’m doing an appreciation shoutout so follow if you want to be appreciated u love all the Sephora community and comment your go to lip oil to secure your follow love you besties!💗
What is the best touchland scent
|
Re: What is the best touchland scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: In my opinion if you are not looking at the price then rosewater, but if you’re looking for like a budget like not so expensive, I ...read more
In my opinion if you are not looking at the price then rosewater, but if you’re looking for like a budget like not so expensive, I would choose the berry mist
question
|
Re: question
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @cansandra totally agree with @SportyGirly125 the Trader Joe's sunscreen is great. Hopefully you live near one. ...read more
@cansandra totally agree with @SportyGirly125 the Trader Joe's sunscreen is great. Hopefully you live near one.
What is your favorite fruit?
|
Re: What is your favorite fruit?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @ThatGirlMadi I love fruit!!! Melons, berries, nectarines. Anything sweet! The sweetest apples I've found are Ambrosia. ...read more
@ThatGirlMadi I love fruit!!! Melons, berries, nectarines. Anything sweet! The sweetest apples I've found are Ambrosia.
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Looks liked my library has The Gilded Wolves. Added to my list. Thx @KrissySM...read more
Looks liked my library has The Gilded Wolves. Added to my list. Thx @KrissySM 😘
Fav song by Taylor Swift
|
Re: Fav song by Taylor Swift
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: rn Marjorie.
rn Marjorie.
Health and Sanity Check-Ins
|
Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I know what it is like to have health issues. I guess almost everyone knows. Take care of your health, stay active, monitor your n ...read more
I know what it is like to have health issues. I guess almost everyone knows. Take care of your health, stay active, monitor your nutrition, and stay positive. This all helps me lead a healthy lifestyle. Also, I take vitamins and supplements. I was lucky to find good ones through the windmill health products customer service. I should say, I feel more energetic since I started using them
Love the shade but, dries out
|
Re: Love the shade but, dries out
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MUA1973 @You could try SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 28- Matte Cobalt Blue KVD Beauty Tattoo Pen ...read more
@MUA1973 @You could try SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 28- Matte Cobalt Blue KVD Beauty Tattoo Pencil Liner Waterproof Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Azurite Blue HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Optic Intensity Eco Gel Eyeliner Pencil Cobalt Matte
137,348 Posts