Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm going to be an Aunt!

Wish me luck! Just got the call my sisters water broke! Oh boyyyy! I'm waiting for my aunt to come pick me up, I'm a nervous wreck!!

She's 35 weeks! And it's a boy!!! 

I can't wait to see him! Smiley Very Happy

Re: I'm going to be an Aunt!

Lots of luck n hugs!!!

Yay! Congratulations Areilaaaaaaaa!

Congrats....very exciting!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Wishing you luck! Hope all goes well for your sister and the little schyper! Little boys are SO fun and babies are just great. Try to spoil him as much as possible! Smiley Wink

congratulations!! yay for a little boy Smiley Happy

CONGRATS on becoming an Aunt and your sister becoming a mom! I know that little man will be super loved!!!

Oh yay! Lucky you! I love little kids. They are little angels. Congrats!

Oh arielaaaaaaaa - I am so, so very happy for you! I've had a number of friends, some best friends who were like siblings to me and I didn't think the love & excitement could get any better than that (well, obviously, unless  it was ME having the baby.) Anyhow, thought I knew what to expect...Wrong!!! When my brother had his first baby, a little boy, I could not contain myself. I wept like a little baby, it is so indescribable. I did hold it together fairly well until I got to the hospital with the rest of my family. Well, when I saw my sister-in-law holding that baby and she looked at me, all bets were off! The 2 of us cried so hard and she said  "I knew you'd be the one who'd do this to me!" That was just our relationship -nobody else had that affect on her. Then my big, strong, manly brother picked up that little one and he put my sweet little nephew in my arms it was insane. Almost literally insane, I couldn't believe they let me hold him when I was crying so hard, but I settled down. In my first sentence to him I called him something very sweet, just out of nowhere and that's been his nickname ever since, he's far too old for that nickname now but I still write it in b'day cards and things - or when I hug and kiss him and am right by his ear, so that nobody else can hear.

Well, I think this explains why I am so Incredibly Overjoyed about your news, was going to try come back later, but knew I couldn't risk forgetting or anything. I know the only feeling of glee, joy and pure love that would trump that would be the gift of actually becoming a mother.

I share in your overflowing & overwhelming feelings of love and I thank you so very much for bringing me back to that day with my new baby nephew - it's so vivid I can almost smell that delicious smell of babies, yum. Smiley Happy

One personal note, he was born with my fathers ears which were so huge and pointy on that perfect little head - he has grown into them Smiley Wink  - Thank God!

Enjoy, rejoice, drink it all in and know that my prayers and well wishes are with you all, I'm sure you'll be receiving the same from many others. Congrats Aunt arielaaaaaaaa  Smiley Happy !!

Your comment almost made me tear up! It's exactly how I feel, me and my sister are best friends and were so close! And I'm beyond happy! I can't wait to just constantly take pictures for his scrapbook! But I'm waiting till he's out if the NICU. Thank you sooooooo much for your kind words! I'm still too nervous to hold him. But I'm going to when me and my sister go for his next feeding. I. Trying to prepare myself!

Hoping for a healthy bundle of joy and a speedy delivery for your sis!

AHHH how exciting!  Congratulations to you and your family, what a wonderful time (and a wonderful month to be born - I'm a November baby too LOL)!!!

Yay! Congratulations to you and your family! Smiley Very Happy

That's great arielaaaaaaaa! Super exciting Smiley Happy

Congratulations, arielaaaaaaaa!  Best wishes to your sister and her family.  Smiley Happy

Congrats!!! =)

Yaaaay! Congrats Smiley Happy Hope that your sister has a good delivery and that it's smooth (and very short and painless xD). 

Exciting!!!! I remember us talking about this a few weeks ago!

Many well wishes on the delivery going well, keep us updated!! Smiley Happy *hugs*

Yayyyyyyy!!!! congratulations, I love children!!  you will be an amazing aunt!!

I hope all goes well with labor and delivery!  At 35 weeks he might be in the NICU for a little bit, but hopefully not for long!  Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. I was able to read all of your comments but couldn't sign in in my phoneSmiley Sad

But now I have my trusty IPad! 

He came at 5 in the morning! 4 pounds 14 ounces. He was doing great, but then his blood sugar dropped and he is in the NICU, he seems to be getting better, hopefully he can be out by tomorrow! 

i was a nervous wreck, she would have a contraction his heart rate drop and then go up, she was stuck at 3 cm for the longest time and then bam she's 8 cm and he's crowning!  He's such cutie pie, but so tiny! 

when I get home and am able to I will post pictures of him! 

But thank you guys so much, you all made me feel a lot better! *hugs*

Sorry the delivery was a bit nerve-wracking, but glad to hear mom and baby are doing ok! Can't wait to see pictures! *more hugs*

Congrats! It must've been so nerve-wracking, but it will only get better

Congratulations on being an aunt! How exciting! Smiley Happy

Congrats Ariel Smiley Happy!!!!!

I feel like we've been waiting so long for Troy Smiley Very Happy

I can't wait to see him <3

70 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • IMG_1766.jpg