From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36432 Members
  • 1182 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are things “besides beauty” that are beautiful?
|
Re: What are things “besides beauty” that are beautiful?
BOSS I INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Did we friendship upgrade to BIC Besties!? ‍♀️ Real talk, I go with whatever pronouns. It’s nice when they match how I pr ...read more
@jaaayp Did we friendship upgrade to BIC Besties!? 👯‍♀️ Real talk, I go with whatever pronouns. It’s nice when they match how I present but I won’t get upset if you mix and match. They/them is always a safe bet. I’m also not opposed to a “GIIIIRLLL” once in a while. 😉
Recent images from this conversation
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So, a couple of March snows have done a bit of a number on my emerging bulbs, the hyacinths only lasted a couple days, and the ear ...read more
So, a couple of March snows have done a bit of a number on my emerging bulbs, the hyacinths only lasted a couple days, and the earliest tulips and daffodil have kinda flopped under the snow. But, there should be plenty more to come, it’s probably since they’re planted near the patio foundation where they get full south sun. Maybe they’ll learn March is our snowiest month in Colorado and typical for warm sunny days intermixed with snow, lol. Anyway, in other news, my chamomile I grew from seed that was only ever a tiny frond last year is growing every day and at this rate will take over the entire yard by summer. My thyme and strawberries that I planted last year seem to be coming back, and I was super excited to see some emerging green buds on my mock orange! Our landscaping was done pretty late last year so I was a little worried about everything. Also saw some crocuses out front.Chamomile:
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @curlychiquita Welcome. I needed it too. ...read more
@curlychiquita Welcome. I needed it too.
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: This is a copycat recipe for the Alice springs Chicken from outback steakhouse, I used to work there about 24 years ago.It's chick ...read more
This is a copycat recipe for the Alice springs Chicken from outback steakhouse, I used to work there about 24 years ago.It's chicken with honey mustard mushrooms, bacon and melted cheese 😋
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: He says, "Really?!? Hello, Kitty???? Couldn't you find a bandana or something?" 藍 @pancakeismydog ...read more
He says, "Really?!? Hello, Kitty???? Couldn't you find a bandana or something?" 🤣 @pancakeismydog
Youth to the people
|
Re: Youth to the people
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Now that you're suggesting it, maybe I should 🙂 Initially, I was thinking of letting it go... Thanks!!!
Now that you're suggesting it, maybe I should 🙂 Initially, I was thinking of letting it go... Thanks!!!
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 I need to watch the first Dune. ...read more
@makeitup305 I need to watch the first Dune.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Beaty daily deals
Sad that the viktor & Rolf good fortune 🔮 Is our already out of stock online eastern standard time a.m. at 7 AM?
Sad that the viktor & Rolf good fortune 🔮 Is our already out of stock online eastern standard time a.m. at 7 AM?
Spring Cleaning 2024
|
Re: Spring Cleaning 2024
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I also started my spring cleaning this weekend. Usually, it takes me at least a week if I clean my house every day. In case there ...read more
I also started my spring cleaning this weekend. Usually, it takes me at least a week if I clean my house every day. In case there are days I'm too busy at work, the process can take two weeks. I've also ordered new cleaning products. I found good feedback among the other company reviews, so I hope for a good result. Except for general cleaning, I also like sorting out and organizing clothes. It's not fast, especially when it comes to children, but then I have enough space for new things and can easily find anything I need.
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I did a small beauty habit stack today that I thought was worth mentioning. I like to wash my makeup brushes on Sundays. Today I s ...read more
I did a small beauty habit stack today that I thought was worth mentioning. I like to wash my makeup brushes on Sundays. Today I showered and used the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . While it was marinating, I washed my makeup brushed with mybSephora Solid Brush Cleanser. I hope it is not discontinued. I can no longer tag it or find it.
136,994 Posts