Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm excited for...

LOVING the "I love..." threads and thought I'd start one of what we're excited for! Smiley Happy

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 this weekend! I'm also excited to try out a new eyeshadow I bought on my lunch hour hehe

Re: I'm excited for...

@triciaann12- I don't know about the happy momma feeling but I sure do remember the excitement I had when my husband was gone to Iraq for a year and a half and was coming home and I couldn't wait to hug him either.

I'm excited for the Sun Safety  Kit to come out & for new purple waterproof mascaras (Givenchy & YSL launching soon) 

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 in DBOX on Monday or Tuesday. I work at a movie theater, so it's going to be a busy weekend! Can't wait. : )

I'm excited for the weekend. & maybe next week...possibly if my application for an apartment in Uptown (an area in minneapolis, MN) gets accepted. cross your fingers for me beauty peeps!

I'm excited for summer! 

How fun! I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 as well but REALLY would love to see the Great Gatsby! I can't wait to drool over all the gorgeous costumes and sets... Smiley Happy

Also excited for summer and beach days!  

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'm excited for warm weather, bright lipstick, self tanner, outdoor activities and sandals! 

<3 Melissa

I'm excited for FRESH GARDEN TOMATOES YAY! My husband honestly grows the best tomatoes ever. Just give me a salt shaker and I'm good to goSmiley Tongue

Highlighted

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 also and my husband has been looking forward to it for months!  Buttery popcorn, here I come!

After months of mourning and crying over the much-lamented Larry Hagman, I'm excited to view the first 3 seasons of Original Recipe Dallas on my Kindle Fire. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_2518869139162638251.jpg