Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm excited for...

LOVING the "I love..." threads and thought I'd start one of what we're excited for! Smiley Happy

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 this weekend! I'm also excited to try out a new eyeshadow I bought on my lunch hour hehe

Re: I'm excited for...

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 also and my husband has been looking forward to it for months!  Buttery popcorn, here I come!

After months of mourning and crying over the much-lamented Larry Hagman, I'm excited to view the first 3 seasons of Original Recipe Dallas on my Kindle Fire. 

I'm excited for FRESH GARDEN TOMATOES YAY! My husband honestly grows the best tomatoes ever. Just give me a salt shaker and I'm good to goSmiley Tongue

I'm excited for warm weather, bright lipstick, self tanner, outdoor activities and sandals! 

<3 Melissa

I'm excited for summer! 

How fun! I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 as well but REALLY would love to see the Great Gatsby! I can't wait to drool over all the gorgeous costumes and sets... Smiley Happy

Also excited for summer and beach days!  

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'm excited for the weekend. & maybe next week...possibly if my application for an apartment in Uptown (an area in minneapolis, MN) gets accepted. cross your fingers for me beauty peeps!

I'm excited to see Iron Man 3 in DBOX on Monday or Tuesday. I work at a movie theater, so it's going to be a busy weekend! Can't wait. : )

I'm excited for the Sun Safety  Kit to come out & for new purple waterproof mascaras (Givenchy & YSL launching soon) 

@triciaann12- I don't know about the happy momma feeling but I sure do remember the excitement I had when my husband was gone to Iraq for a year and a half and was coming home and I couldn't wait to hug him either.

---

I'm EXCITED FOR YOU! LOL

I am excited to watch Scandal tonight!  Its my absolute favorite show.

I'm excited for The Great Gatsby as well. I probably should go back and re-read the book since it's been probably 10 years since the last time I picked it up. I'm also excited because I'm in a friend's wedding this fall and I just ordered my bridesmaid's dress this morning. It's one of those infinity dresses, and I can't wait to get it so I can start experimenting with different ways to wear it!

@SweetFirefly Netflix is what I do too. Like I seriously go home after work, eat food and Netflix it up until bed time. lol

lol... I think I watch more TV now that I have Netflix than when I just had cable. The first thing I did was watch all of Season 1 of Once Upon a Time and The first 7 seasons of How I Met Your Mother. They were both shows I had always wanted to see and never got around to when they actually aired. It's so bad when you have a whole season at your disposal, because you can watch episode after episode and find out what's going to happen next right away!

living the life

So hurry arielaaaaaaaa hurry.....

They are coming soon!! Later tonight i'll have time to post!

I'm excited for my mini haul at Sephora later today! Yay for 20% off. I can't wait to buy the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, Tarte's Smooth Operator translucent powder & Kat Von D's Tattoo liner. Maybe something else. Not sure yet!

I'm excited to get some goodies from Sephora in the mail and I was excited to see The Great Gatsby but then I became injured and now I watch Netflix. That's what I do. Netflix D:

But makeup is still super fun Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_2518869139162638251.jpg