Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm curious to know... do you have any pet peeves?

So I guess I thought of this subject as I'm sitting here and my window is open and all I can hear is the guy a few doors down doing god knows what... He's always in his garage making noise... I think today it's some type of saw.  Yesterday he was working past 10 and even if the the "curfew" for noise is 11 it's annoying as hell. LOL

So I though we could all share our pet peeves and laugh about it! Smiley Very Happy

I also hate that people in my city don't seem to know how to drive and I can't stand line ups and huge crowds in stores... It's just the way I'm made. lol Smiley Very Happy

Re: I'm curious to know... do you have any pet peeves?

Ha! This is so old lady of me, but I used to report the trash people if they came a minute before 7am. I need my sleep!

Don't even get me started on driving.

I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people pick at their nails. The sound is like nails on a chalkboard to me. It just drives me insane.

When people check their mailboxes in their cars on the road in my lane. How hard is it to get out of the vehicle and walk 10 steps to check the mail . 

Like people have mailboxes at the end of their driveway and they don't get out of the car to pick it up... they just stretch out their arms???

Yes, with the car facing me head on. Makes me so mad and it happens to much around here. Their laziness puts me and my kids in danger. 

Oh wow! yeah!

Here are my top peeves

• People talking with their mouth full. 
  • People who drive through an intersection when traffics their direction isn't moving, then block the intersection for traffics in the other direction. This is the bane of my existence in a small town.
  • People who talk in the middle of a supermarket aisle blocking the entire walkway. 
  • Women who wear sandals and don't paint their toenails.  At least clean up your toes and slap something on.  I don't want to see your gnarly toes. 
  • Don't use air quotes - that annoys the fire out of me. 

I agree with everything ... except I'm totally guilty of using air quotes.  Can't help myself!

Gnarly toes is right. Im not a feet person so if they aren't dressed up cute I get grossed out. 

208 Replies