Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

So I know I've been posting a lot today but I have so many ideas in my head I wanted to share Smiley Wink

So I want to know do you believe in. . . Ghosts/spirits, the supernatural, miracles, other life forms/life on other planets, reincarnation, past lives, supernatural abilities, etc. Anything goes.

I want this to be an open discussion where people feel free to share.  If you don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone but would still like to discuss a topic please feel free to PM me.  I consider myself a pretty open person and won't dismiss you or laugh at you.

In case you are curious... I pretty much believe in everything Smiley Wink

Re: I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

I believe in pretty much everything to! Unless you can prove for sure that it doesn't and cannot exist than I don't disbelieve it. Its a big universe, whose to say unicorns weren't just aliens that got tired of us trying to kill them all the time and left?

Yeah totally agree with you.  You know people getting ideas for "fiction" needs to come from somewhere right?  Smiley Wink

I especially believe its true for the legends that seem to exist in every culture, like vampires and zombies. Now, are they going to be Hollywood style? Probably not, but if groups of people across the globe from one another had stories about things that were almost identical, well... Makes me wonder what they knew that we don't. Smiley Very Happy

Oh very nice point!  I never thought of it that way.  Smiley Happy

There is so much that we don't know about, its crazy! I love reading about unexplained mysteries and things like that. Chances are they aren't going to figure out much of this stuff while I am around to see it, but its fun to wonder about what it could be.

I've never personally had experiences with anything supernatural, but I do believe in spirits. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, and we are energy.

Just a couple of months ago I talked to a person who has met a medium and she told me her experience and I found it fascinating. This wasn't a person on TV talking about something because they are paid to talk about it, but an actual everyday person. I found it interesting because mediums don't ASK you questions or details about your life, they see and hear something, and they tell YOU what is going on. Anyway, hearing her experience really made me believe that spirits do exist.

I love what you said about energy, so true! Another thing we (we being humanity as a whole) don't understand as good as we like to think.

Nicely said. I have many experiences I could tell you about if you are ever interested.  I think I was just born to believe but some of my experiences support it Smiley Wink

I'm googling some research on energy and humans and I read something that makes sense. If humans are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed, then that means that we were something else before we got into the bodies that we are in now, and that means that we will be something else after we leave the bodies we are in.

Have you read about the 21 Gram experiments? Its so insane that no one has tried to do the experiment again! Especially with all the more advanced equipment they have nowadays.

I would love to hear anything you feel comfortable sharing. Smiley Very Happy

I do believe in spirits, reincarnation, and miracles. Everything else just seem silly to me, but for these I can think through a logical explanation (or at least logical in my mind)

Its a great big universe, I'm sure somewhere there are aliens discussing weather or not they believe in humans. XD

But maybe I just want to believe, as per the X-Files. Smiley Wink

and that's ok =)  I had many conversations with the guy who painted our house.  It sounds funny but he's friendly and it wasn't his first time here plus last time he was here it was for while... Anyways all this just to say he kinda believes in other life forms and stuff like that but not spirits or reincarnation.  I was trying to convince him otherwise. Smiley Wink

My passed grandmother, mother and I are pretty sensitive. We see, smell, and hear things most people do not see nor want to understand. I believe in the supernatural phenomena and miracles because I've witnessed plenty of it in my 28 years. 

I wonder why these things seem to be genetic sometimes? Have you ever thought about that? There is so much we just don't understand.

I've wondered that many times before. I think the fact that there is still so much we don't understand, make this life much more interesting and beautiful. Smiley Happy

I kind of don't believe in anything, being a bit of a science girl.  However, I don't disbelieve much, either.  I mostly believe in possibilities.  Does that make any sense at all?

I can't quite bring myself to commit to believing that ghosts and such are real because that requires a leap of faith I can't make.  However, there's so much out there in the universe that I think it's the height of silliness to say that such things aren't real because I have no personal experience with them.  Thus I keep the door of possibilities open, mostly because I would like them to be real but can't quite muster the faith.  I'm just going to follow Schrodinger's lead on this one.

I was watching a documentary on weather or not aliens/big foot/ghosts/etc... existed and I love what the one scientist did  for his argument. He invited all his colleagues over for dinner, telling them they were going to have lobster, they all showed up and spent the evening wondering why there was everything but lobster on the table. At the end of dinner the host stood up and announced there was no such thing as lobster because it hadn't shown up at the party. Smiley Very Happy I thought it was pretty hilarious yet made his point very well.

I believe in angels and demons and a spirit world around us that we can't see. 

I have a question how many of you experience deja' vu ? This happens to me frequently. 

101 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-018-640x559.jpg