Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

So I know I've been posting a lot today but I have so many ideas in my head I wanted to share Smiley Wink

So I want to know do you believe in. . . Ghosts/spirits, the supernatural, miracles, other life forms/life on other planets, reincarnation, past lives, supernatural abilities, etc. Anything goes.

I want this to be an open discussion where people feel free to share.  If you don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone but would still like to discuss a topic please feel free to PM me.  I consider myself a pretty open person and won't dismiss you or laugh at you.

In case you are curious... I pretty much believe in everything Smiley Wink

Re: I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

I absolutely believe in God.

I grew up in a haunted house and had a couple of very unnerving experiences.

I'm not sure what I think about reincarnation/past lives.

I think it would be very obtuse of us to think we're the only living beings in the universe.

I suggest for anyone who is interested to look up this page on Facebook: Visions and Voices Tania Psychic Medium

Tania is a psychic/medium I know.  I've seen her twice and plan on seeing her every time she comes to my town. She's a wonderful and funny women!  She answers general questions on her page about the spirits/life/death etc.  There's plenty of good info on there!  I've learned so much from reading the Q&A.

She also has 2 books out. I read the first one and have the 2nd one but didn't get around to reading it yet.  I'm weird when it comes to reading books lol.  Really loved her first book and her sharing her stories.

Tania just posted an incredible video.  Since I can't post links PM me if you are interested and I'll send it to you.  It's about 30 minutes and she has lots of good info and you see her with clients as well.  Great great video!

Very interesting video.

Did you like it?

I did, while I didn't agree with everything, she is very well spoken and seems very knowledgeable and down to earth. Smiley Very Happy Got some new ideas to think about.

Great!  Yeah she's a blast to talk to!

I bet she is, its cool that you have gotten to meet her in person.

Yes!  There's a store I go to and they get practitioners of all kind in the store.  I trust them to find the reputable ones so I book sessions via the store with all these people.  That's how I met her.  Had 2 sessions with her plus a workshop.  I think I'll book a session with her every time she's in town!  She does some over the phone but since I know she does come here I wait until she does Smiley Wink

I'm 1000 % a believer in supernatural/life on other planets ect. I've actually been quite fascinated by mysterious disappearances as well. There was podcasts on youtube about mysterious disappearances involving supernatural elements. It's creepy yet it's caught my attention.

I've also had actual experiences with seeing apparitions before growing up. Of course the kind I seen never really made sense to me. Definitely scared the BLANK out of me though lol. As for reincarnation and past lives I believe it's possible. 

Yeah they sure do scare you when you are a kid!  Even as adults Smiley Wink

Oh I agree, it's funny I love horror and scary movies and such. However in real life I am such a HUGE scardy cat lol. All you gotta do it come from behind and ill jump LOL.

Smiley Wink  I can't even watch scary movies LOL Smiley Very Happy

lol

I believe in...

-supernatural anything; my house has some pretty freaky happenings...

-That we're not alone in the universe; it's something so obvious. It's too big.

-God, too many things have happened that are otherwise unexplainable

-reincarnation, but as a Catholic, it confuses me

-certain dreams coming true

Basically, I'm very open minded of religions, beliefs and cultures.

I'm willing to streeeeeeetch 

I believe in reincarnation probably because I've dreamed about past lives when I was young and have an attachment/belief for certain things. I also believe you can't learn everything in one life time.  You are here to learn and grow.  Now there's a debate about how many lives one person has etc but I think it might be infinite... I've also "went on" past life journeys and wow what an experience that is.  Some of our fears that we can't explain in this life time sometimes comes from a past life... I find that to be true in my case.  I've also heard past life experiences for other people and it's kinda freaky cool lol Smiley Wink

Also you know those people you connect to really quickly... or the ones you hate for no reason lol  they might have been in your past lives.  Again I find this is true for me Smiley Wink

There is a book that i had to read for a class i took my freshman year in college. I forgot the books name but it is about this (modern day) hypnotherapist that talks to this woman who has all these fears and she goes to see her. While hypnotizing her, he begins to ask what caused her fear of water, and he thought he was going to go back when she was a child, but actually he went to a year of something BC. This is an actual book of a true story. The hypnotherapist has a couple of other books as well (written all by him) and he still works. From what ive heard he is booked for more than a couple of years in advanced. But i am not too sure about this. But reading this story really made my belief in reincarnation stronger (even if i am catholic) 

cool!  I'm glad I found someone and it didn't take me years to have consults. lol  Smiley Wink

Lol yea, i think because it is hard looking for someone that is legit And is not trying to take your money. I just found it so interesting how you are reincarnated with the same people. (or so the book says) 

I believe in energy, that power to heal comes from inside us and not outside (though external things can help), spirits guides/angels, and reincarnation.

Now I have a BSc and MSc in science and thought this stuff was all made up but always found it interesting (I was always watching horror movies or supernatural tv shows etc since I was a kid).. Then I took a Reiki class a few years ago and experienced feeling all kinds of energy and had experiences I could absolutely not explain. Things have just grown/expanded from there..it's like my senses are expanded. I'm now a Reiki practitioner, which I would never have believed if you told me that a few years ago. My husband has a science background too (2 degrees too) and when this stuff started happening he didn't know what to think (nor did I)..but when you have direct physical experience with things it really opens your mind to things we can't see but can sense. I then kinda realized how biased and closed minded I was with my science training and am now way more open minded. Kinda went from yes I know what's true and real to hey I don't know anything..anything is possible. It's also like being a kid and seeing the world through different eyes..which is amazing.

Cool!  I'm glad you experienced something new and different for you and it's pretty cool that you are a practitioner Smiley Happy It's always fun for people when they experience something and it changes their outlook on things Smiley Happy

I guess for me I've always been open to different things.  I was just "born" that way I guess.  Smiley Wink

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-018-640x559.jpg