Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

So I know I've been posting a lot today but I have so many ideas in my head I wanted to share Smiley Wink

So I want to know do you believe in. . . Ghosts/spirits, the supernatural, miracles, other life forms/life on other planets, reincarnation, past lives, supernatural abilities, etc. Anything goes.

I want this to be an open discussion where people feel free to share.  If you don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone but would still like to discuss a topic please feel free to PM me.  I consider myself a pretty open person and won't dismiss you or laugh at you.

In case you are curious... I pretty much believe in everything Smiley Wink

Re: I'm curious to know... Do you believe in . . .

Oh its so weird. Me, Mr. Husband, and the Bro-in-Law were hanging out with some friends and it was like a dominoes effect.

I've had that many times Smiley Wink

I do, and coupled with a maddening sense of premonition, just a peek or impression. Never enough to take action on but enough to trigger the kind of déjà Vu that is 'aha, this is that thing I saw last year in a brief flash'. 

Yep, sometimes I dream about a certain scene/ place/ conversation and that happens. Some things I've read allude to the idea that everything has already happened, so this confirms that idea.

...or that it's all happening at once simultaneously and it is our consciousness and awareness that 'travels' maybe? Many interesting theories about these things. 

I have similar things like that happen to me too.  I'll think of someone I haven't seen in awhile and then hear from them a couple days later.  Stuff like that.

I more think of it as being 'in the flow', in tune with my intuition. when I work on alignment, centering and mindfulness it happens more. Ditto when I meditate, even just a bit, but every day. It's definitely something I think we can sometimes cultivate a bit more sometimes. 

I believe in ghosts. I've seen them and can sense them. We stayed at the Adolphus in Dallas recently and captured some light disturbances, on my iPad and my fiancé's phone camera both.  

Neat! I would love to stay in a haunted hotel, I know that's silly but its something I have always wanted to do. They are talking about reopening one in town that supposed to be haunted (certainly looks the part) so I may just get my chance.

Do it. Stay, don't just visit. It's amazing. If you 'see' you'll dream...

Ghosts/supernatural phenomena, yes. Psychic abilities run in my family, and some of my dearest friends are ghosts/angels/spirits/whatever you might call them.

Reincarnation, no.

Extraterrestrial life, yes, but not in the Hollywood sense.

Maybe it could be good in the Hollywood sense though... I could defect to the Klingon Empire. LOL

Ok, I will stop nerding up the discussion now. >_>

Vulcans, babe. Oh don't I wish? Smiley Wink

Oh wow!  Do you see, hear, feel or all of the above?

All of the above, in various ways. Mostly it's a feeling, but I've seen things I certainly couldn't deny.

As a nurse, I've seen miracles.  Even the simplest of understanding how truly miraculous it is that our heart beats even just once in a lifetime (it's just a simple electrical pulse as a result of perfectly balanced ions) or how conception actually has all odds against it (the egg only viable for so little time, then has to implant, then has to divide all those genes perfectly) can show how truly brilliant it is that we work the way we do.

As for ghosts, I've tried not to believe.  That is, until I went to Plymouth, MA and twice felt the stroke of a finger high up on my forehead and into my hairline while we toured one of the original homesteads.  Afterwards, I was made aware that a gentleman lived there who rather liked the ladies and continues to toy with them.  Later, I felt a nudge at my hip like my husband was asking me to move over while standing next to him.  Funny thing: He didn't touch me at all.  Apparently, a little girl tugs on people's clothing in that same home all the time.

wow!

I think there's a lot that goes on that can't be explained by science. I've never seen a ghost or other supernatural presence but I definitely believe in them and have been in situations where I think I felt them. My grandma's house is reportedly haunted and one of my aunts has to keep crystals and stuff like that around the house to keep things stable.

One of my friends had an intense Catholic upbringing and told me about witnessing weird stuff happening with statues and icons, images moving, rosaries cracking at strange moments, etc. I've heard this from other people who grew up in an environment of strong Catholic faith, it seems like a lot of unexplainable stuff happens when there's a high concentration of belief.

I definitely believe that some people are psychic.  When I was little, my family was staying in a hotel where we met a woman who claimed that our deceased grandmother spoke to her.  She was actually able to give *specific details* on a photo and rose that was in our home at the time, having never been to our home or met us before.  I thought that was really just beyond explanation.

Highlighted

I try to keep a healthy skepticism but I am a huge fan of this guy:

Hahahaha.

Yes.  XD

Yes, yes, yes. I definitely believe in the spiritual/ supernatural. I believe we are all one, that the illusion of separateness is based on constraints our brain/ perception creates for us. I believe in our power to heal...shamanism, reiki, kundalini (tantra), Traditional Chinese Medicine, astral projection. I believe "God" is in every cell of our bodies, and in similarities between all spiritual texts. All of this is super important to me, has helped me...and of course I believe in helping others.

yes I definitely believe in the power to heal Smiley Happy

You should change your name from veronika23 to Curious2Know!

hahaha yes Smiley Wink

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-018-640x559.jpg