Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I love....

sparkling water!

It's become a new habit of mine- and I see a huge difference in my skin.  So, yes, this love is beauty-related.  My skin is so much better now that I swapped my soda habit for sparkling water.

Re: I love....

That sounds great! I stopped drinking sodas so long ago, never cared for them, i stick with good old water! But i haven't ever really drank sparkling water, I'm going to have to try it!

I never liked regular water- but I love the texture of sparkling water.

Me too Starletta! Sparkling water with a splash of cranberry juice is  my new favorite thing.

I find it so much easier (and more elegant) to get to my 8 glasses of water a day!

I've been known to use a wine glass at home.

Highlighted

Sparkling water is what people in Germany (and probably other countries) drink! When you ask for water at a restaurant they bring sparkling by default, and when I went on an exchange in high school my host mom would give me a bottle of sparkling water for each school day. It was nice Smiley Happy

I guess I'm trying to say that there's a whole nation that loves sparkling water as much as you do Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, I remember in Russia you had to make sure to request the water without the bubbles.

I'm not a big fan of sparkling water, something about the taste just doesn't sit right with me. In Ukraine I was constantly saying "bez gazom" meaning "without gas" 

I like bubbles though... mmm Champagne Smiley Wink 

I love sparkling water too! I haven't had any in a while but I may just have to go out and get tome now!

I do love how common it is is Europe. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors