From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36562 Members
  • 1206 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What is your favorite fruit?
|
Re: What is your favorite fruit?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Pineapple, lychee & pineberries (white strawberries) - a mid-afternoon refresher @ThatGirlMadi ...read more
Pineapple, lychee & pineberries (white strawberries) - a mid-afternoon refresher @ThatGirlMadi
Recent images from this conversation
Bath and Body Works
|
Anonymous INSIDER
Re: Bath and Body Works
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 pretty!
@SportyGirly125 pretty!
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Looks liked my library has The Gilded Wolves. Added to my list. Thx @KrissySM...read more
Looks liked my library has The Gilded Wolves. Added to my list. Thx @KrissySM 😘
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Lilith is sooo cute, @Autumnnaug !  ...read more
Lilith is sooo cute, @Autumnnaug ! 💖💖💖
Fav song by Taylor Swift
|
Re: Fav song by Taylor Swift
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: rn Marjorie.
rn Marjorie.
Health and Sanity Check-Ins
|
Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I know what it is like to have health issues. I guess almost everyone knows. Take care of your health, stay active, monitor your n ...read more
I know what it is like to have health issues. I guess almost everyone knows. Take care of your health, stay active, monitor your nutrition, ans stay positive. This all helps me lead a healthy lifestyle.
Love the shade but, dries out
|
Re: Love the shade but, dries out
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MUA1973 @You could try SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 28- Matte Cobalt Blue KVD Beauty Tattoo Pen ...read more
@MUA1973 @You could try SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 28- Matte Cobalt Blue KVD Beauty Tattoo Pencil Liner Waterproof Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Azurite Blue HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Optic Intensity Eco Gel Eyeliner Pencil Cobalt Matte
New Post in Besides Beauty
Pet paradise
This is my cat's tuna and marvel they are so sweet and kinda crazy they have a love hate kinda relationship  
This is my cat's tuna and marvel they are so sweet and kinda crazy they have a love hate kinda relationship  
  • 1000003397.jpg
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Ispend2much6 oh I bet it would! It's so full of flavor  ...read more
@Ispend2much6 oh I bet it would! It's so full of flavor 😋
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Almost through Season 1 of The Mallorca Files - 10 episodes total. Season 2 was cut to 6 episodes due to Covid-19 shut downs at th ...read more
Almost through Season 1 of The Mallorca Files - 10 episodes total. Season 2 was cut to 6 episodes due to Covid-19 shut downs at the time of filming. I read that Season 3 was filmed last year and may be available this year. Each episode centers on a crime that the two leads work together to solve and runs about 45 minutes. The two main characters are British and German detectives who find themselves on the Spanish island of Mallorca, which from the scenes, is a beautiful locale and one I may have to add to my list of places to visit.
137,337 Posts