Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

I got engaged!!!

Ahhh, just had to share with you guys!  My boyfriend proposed to me last night!  It was perfect, and the biggest surprise EVER.  He did it in front of my family and all of my very best friends at our annual Christmas party, it was so, so amazing, and I am over the moon right now!  Smiley Happy

Re: I got engaged!!!

How exciting! Congratulations Urbie!! Smiley Happy Maybe all those wedding threads on BT will come to good use! <3 

Thanks, marydiva!

And yes, I was just thinking that!!  Lots of good wedding advice on here!

Congratulations!

upload_2600312365352702327.jpg

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful surprise! Keep us updated on your planning!

That's amazing news!! Smiley Happy  I hope you and you're soon-to-be husband will be happy forever after,    Plan your dream wedding! 

Congratulations !!!!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

I'm so happy for you Urbie!! That's such wonderful news!

Want to share the story of how you met or anything?

I'd love additional info but I totally respect your privacy if you're not comfortable sharing real details in an open forum.

Either way,....I'm THRILLED for you!!!! Smiley Happy

We met through a mutual friend at our university- I was doing undergrad and he was working on his phd.  We actually first started "dating" while I was out of town, so when I got back, he picked me up from the airport and handed me a sign that said "When you look up from this sign, I'm going to kiss you"...so last night, he had a little speech about that and handed me a sign that said "When you look up from this sign, I'm going to propose" and then he got down on one knee!  It was so adorable!!  And, he totally kept his cool and had a whole speech about how he loves me in front of like, 20 people!

CONGRATS!!!!! ^_^

AAAAWWW. Congradulations! That is so awesome! By the way, I think this party requires at least half dozen boxes of those Trader Joes macarons. Smiley Wink

You know it, beautytester!! Heehee Smiley Happy

Congratulations Urbie!  What a great Christmas gift for you both - it sounds so romantic to do it with your friends and family there to see. Very sweet.  Happy holidays and Happy engagement!

Congratulations Urbie!!! Smiley Happy That's great!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

What wonderful news!

What a good fiance for planning things so well.

You have a lot to celebrate this holiday season Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you both! Smiley Very Happy

congratulations-4197.gif

Yay!!!! Congratulations Urbie Smiley Happy Best wishes for you and your fiance.

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Congrats!!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Yay, Urbie!  Huge congratulations and good wishes!  Bet that was a party to remember.

Let us all help you with your wedding makeup!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • upload_2600312365352702327.jpg
  • congratulations-4197.gif
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg