Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

How often do you check back/go on Sephora.com

I'm curious to know how often you guys check Sephora online. I have to say before I was a VIB and didn't know about BT, I would visit a few times a month. Now I always find time to visit daily! Is that crazy of me? Haha. I usually check BT and look for any new arrivals. Smiley Happy

Re: How often do you check back/go on Sephora.com

If you're crazy, we are all in the same boat my friend. There are a ton of us that compulsively check this website daily Smiley Very Happy

I'm right there with you!

I find myself checking 5 + times a day, waiting for new samples and perks so i can place another order! Terrible, I know. Smiley Happy

I go on everyday! To check out any sales, new products, and new products to redeem my points with.

I check through out the entire day. I keep a tab open on my phone for when i get bored. And i'm always around some technology so i'm always checking when i'm bored. I don't want to miss a cool thread!

When you're on your phone are you viewing Sephora BT in desktop mode?

Yes. I don't think you can view beauty talk on the mobile site. 

What phone do you use? When I try to log in through my iPhone on Safari, it keeps going over to the Sephora app, and I can never log in for BT.

If you are crazy then I am crazy too. Join the group!! Smiley Wink

Yes haha! Btw did you get your package on time that was being shipped by USPS?

I feel ya! Ever since I became a VIB I check BT multiple times a day! I've learned so much from this community!

Same Smiley Happy I'm so glad I found BT!!

Everyday.  Lol

First thing in the morning while I drink my coffee....it seems I'm a bit obsessed.  Smiley Wink

Whenever I get on my computer, which is usually several times a day, I check Sephora sales and BT threads.  Sometimes I'm on BT at night when my husband is going to sleep.  He always asks, "What are you writing and who are you writing too?!!!"  I tell him I'm talking "makeup" with my BT friends.  I think he's jealous!

Everyday multiple times a day.  It's just a habit now.  I like seeing the new products, the sales, and I like seeing the BT and everyones opinons on different things.  It's just a fun thing that helps brighten up my day and make work go a little faster Smiley Wink 

All through the day, don't want to miss out on a good thread and I want to see what's on sale, if the perks or samples update, new products, too many things going on! Smiley Very Happy

I ususally check a couple times a day, since I found BT at least. Before BT, I would say at least one a week on Wednesday to see if there is anything new and awesome out Smiley Happy

since being part of the BT community, at least once a day. Smiley Happy

Every day Smiley Happy throughout the day Smiley Happy

I agree with you, i almost never visited the website just to browse or read reviews but now since i made VIB i'm almost always on the website constantly especially to be on BT 

It's not crazy, unless we're all crazy...about beauty! 

It's nice having a rather friendly and informative support group in the beauty community, and that's why I like checking it probably almost way too much. This page usually stays minimized on my work space all day lol

Highlighted

Yup, tab open and mult times everyday. But but but, after exhausting my wallet after getting the perks from the promo threads, I no longer check the sales and new section as often.... Thats an improvement, right? =X

Defiantly! Even though my wallet is slowly dying, I still manage to torture it and use it if there's anything on sale or new arrivals I want... Smiley Sad I've been getting better about it this past week though!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats